“Good for overnight sleep” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Denver West Wheat Ridge-North

You added Motel 6 Denver West Wheat Ridge-North to your Saves list
Motel 6 Denver West Wheat Ridge-North
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   9920 W 49th Avenue, I-70 at Kipling Street, Exit #267, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033   |
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Wheat Ridge
romania
“Good for overnight sleep”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

Regular Motel 6 looks, reasonably priced. Rooms tend to be a bit noisy. No significant problems, I wouldn't recommend it for a long stay in Denver.

Room Tip: Upper floor is said to be better
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011 via mobile

My best experience at a motel 6. My family was pleasantly surprised with the fresh paint, new fixtures, and wood-like linoleum floors. Definitely going to stay there again on our return trip home. Very affordable and no pet fees. Perfect if you're on a budget.

• Stayed June 2011
Chesterton, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2010

Me and my fiance stayed here on our way from Iowa to Vegas as a means of saving money. What a huge mistake that was! I don't even know if I should be qualified to write a report about this place because we were only here an hour. The place is disgusting. We got the last room (how this place fills up I don't know) and it was a smoking room. Of course, it smelled like smoke but it was also covered in bugs. The kind of bugs that crawl on and off of people's bodies. I showered there, unfortunately, before realizing how hellish this place was. Our room had a view of the Denny's across the street and the couple that was groping each other and getting to third base in front of the Denny's across the street, which was wonderful also. The only nice thing I can say about this hotel is getting our money back was easy. The two young (looked too young to be working at a seedy hotel) ladies working there were very nice and apologetic, which is sad, because the nature of this place probably isn't their fault. This place is so bad that in the months since, I have completely avoided other, more inviting Motel 6's, as I am completely turned off by the whole franchise.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Imperial, Nebraska
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2010

This motel was horrible!!! Our NO SMOKING room ranked of smoke!! It smelled like a dirty gym sock! There was dirt between the bed and night stand! the beds were hard as a rock! I guess you get what you pay for! We forgot something in our room. Took them 2 days to call us back! Will NEVER stay there again!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Redding, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2008

This is an awful motel. We found a used hypodermic needle in our room and the desk clerk wasn't concerned. People were living in the motel and going from room to room all night long and banging on the walls at 2,3,4:00 in the morning. Calling the office didn't help. Some motel 6's are still nice, but this isn't one of them.

• Liked — convenient location
  • Disliked — dirty and noisy
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Denver CO
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2008

I stayed here for one night due to its location on I-70 and price. My God how sad this hotel is, for $50/ night all you get is a lumpy bed, bad reception TV, dirty floors(I was afraid to take my shoes off), don't even ask about the 'comforter', the sheets and towels you could read thru, a tiny bar of soap, u pay vending machines for the shampoo. I will never stay at another Motel 6 if this is an indication of the chain.

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
dallas texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2007

Remember those great commercials a few years ago for Motel 6...i.e. "we'll leave the light on for you"? They seemed so homey and simple...and good for the price.............forget it. Really.

Sure, they are cheap. But so is everything else about these rooms. Yeah, it looked kinda clean. But only kinda. The bedspread looked like the maid was bored and in a rush. The only chair in the room looked like it desperately needed to be swept. And the vent on the ceiling before the bathroom door was FILLED with lent.

At first blush, the bathroom looked new. But....the fan didn't work, and it took a long time for the hot water to come through.

My overall impression? Motel 6 is going to the birds. Next time, I'll pay more money to at least feel like I'm in a motel that WILL leave the light one for me, because this AIN'T IT.

Stayed October 2007

Been to Motel 6 Denver West Wheat Ridge-North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Denver West Wheat Ridge-North

Address: 9920 W 49th Avenue, I-70 at Kipling Street, Exit #267, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
Location: United States > Colorado > Wheat Ridge
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Wheat Ridge
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Denver West Wheat Ridge-North 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Motel 6 Denver West Wheat Ridge-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Motel 6 Wheat Ridge
Motel Six Wheat Ridge
Wheat Ridge Motel Six
Wheat Ridge Motel 6

If you own or manage Motel 6 Denver West Wheat Ridge-North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.