“As Authentic as You Could Be in Wheat Ridge, CO” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 96 Restaurants in Wheat Ridge
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Dolce Sicilia mean "Sweet Sicily", and our food speaks for us. We have been a family-owned bakery in Wheat Ridge, Colorado, offering traditional Italian baked goods since 2005. Come visit us soon, and check out our reviews!
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
“As Authentic as You Could Be in Wheat Ridge, CO”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Dolce Sicllia is a small family Italian bakery. The wonderful baking bread smell when you walk can add pounds to your waistline. I usually grab a small pastry for the road, but mostly I buy the Ciabatta bread. It's always fresh and I always eat too much... it's that good. I have also tried the Cannolis and they're wonderful.

The recent addition of a wine shop has been great and their recommendations have been very good. It's much more fun to buy wine at this little store and the mega liquor stores nearby. It's tucked away at 32nd and Wadsworth and it's easy to miss, so look for it and enjoy.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Arvada, Colorado
“My favorite Italian bakery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Love this place. Stopped there on a whim. Tiny place but best Italian pastries in the Denver metro area

Visited June 2014
Colorado
“Best canolis this side of Siracusa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Excellent Sicilian goodies to take out or eat there. Additionally, great sandwiches and light lunch.

Visited February 2014
Arvada, Colorado
“Best Italian Bakery in Denver”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is by far my favorite Italian Bakery in Denver. Fantastic Tiramisu, Cannolis, Pignolis, Ciabatta, cookies, cakes and more. Also has a connected wine shop. A little hard to find- tucked in a corner of a tiny strip mall with several burial and cremation businesses. But then again, this is pastry to die for.

Visited December 2013
Denver, Colorado, USA
“Well, I never really "got" cannolis before today”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Always liked them but never understood the raves. But, I picked up four tonight for a dinner party we were having. Pistachio and chocolate. And, I have to say, I finally got cannolis. :) I will have to avoid this place because of possible pistachio cannoli overdose.

While I was there I also got a loaf of ciabatta bread which was also excellent and a small green Christmas cookie to go although it did not really make it out of the parking lot.

I would call it a bakery more than a restaurant. Very very good.

• Visited December 2012