“Hidden Gem” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Westminster
Rancho Miarge
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2011

The Westin is an exceptional property. I have hosted serval groups here over the past few years. Our business takes place in nearby Broomfield so Downtown Denver is a bit of hike. The Westin is the solution for us. Tons of Great food and shopping within walking distance in a wonderful outside mall setting. Hotel restaurant "O's" Steak house is fantastic. Staff is great and the "Heavenly Beds" are the best. Rooms are spacious and have a great work area for the business traveler, check out the "Technology" Package .. includes Internet, and other nice amenities.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
DaniSternGM, General Manager at The Westin Westminster, responded to this review, February 24, 2011
I agree with you that the hotel is a gem and hope you can help us not be “hidden” any longer. Thank you for bringing your attendees to The Westin Westminster hotel. The fact you trust us to partner with you on your groups means a lot to me. I am pleased that out staff took great care of you and you could enjoy our great amenities.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
Broomfield, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2011

I just hosted by biggest event of the year at the Westin Westminster and it was my best event yet in great part because of the fabulous staff there. From the folks at the front desk, to the conference service manager to even the General Manager, Dani Stern, everyone was easy to work with, prepared, creative and quick to respond to my never ending changes with a 100% professional attitude. I plan over 40 events a year and have never had one go off with such ease! The facility is beautiful and the food is delicious - what more can you ask for!!
I can't think of anywhere else I would rather take my business.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
DaniSternGM, General Manager at The Westin Westminster, responded to this review, February 18, 2011
Thank you so very much your kind comments on the hotel and mostly thank you for your business. I am so lucky top have a TEAM of great associates that make my job special. We look forward to many more of your events here and will try and make the next one even better. Have a great long weekend and one again thank you for choosing The Westin Westminster for your meetings.
Brentwood, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2011

I recently had to help organize a conference for 300 people in the Denver area. We contacted The Westin Westminster and were put in contact with Sarah McMillan and Amy Skarbek. The both of them did an incredible job helping organize a very successful conference. They were very attentive to us, great to deal with and met all of our needs.

It is without hesitation that I would highly recommend The Westin Westminster and the staff there - particularly Amy and Sarah - for any of your conference/meeting needs in the Denver area.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
DaniSternGM, General Manager at The Westin Westminster, responded to this review, February 15, 2011
Thank you very much for your kind recommendations and comments regarding your meeting you help at The Westin Westminster. Given that you worked with Sarah and Amy I am not surprised that your experience was exceptions and all your needs were taken care of. Than you very much for your business and we hope to see you back here soon.
Bethesda, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2011

This hotel has it all! Beautiful surroundings, professional AND pleasant service, comfortable rooms, access to nearby stores, restaurants and evening activities and excellent conference/meeting amenities. Not to mention that the food was excellent and the hotel was clean, clean, clean! Perfect.
I am a meeting planner and I have stayed in many hotels over the years and the Westin Westminster beats other hotels hands down. The professional staff from the General Manager to food servers and housekeepers were pleasant and made you feel welcome and not just another number. Excellent...keep it up.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
DaniSternGM, General Manager at The Westin Westminster, responded to this review, February 11, 2011
Thank you for your very kind comments about The Westin Westminster and our team of associates. Reading this posting makes me very proud of the hotel I am so lucky to call “home” every day. Thank you very much for your business and we hope to seer you back again soon. Have a great valentines day next week.
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2011

As a company we have to choose an excellent customer friendly hotel, nice, clean and not too pricey, every 6 months for a conference we hold. The Westin had all of the qualities we needed in a hotel plus more.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2011

One thing that brings joy to a Conference Planner is finding an intimate first class hotel in a beautiful location with excellent meeting space, a competent staff and great food. The Westin Westminster fits the bill. Our annual fall education conference was held here in October. From the moment I walked into the lobby, I knew that this conference would be a success. Under the watchful supervision of our personal conference manager Amy, everything went smoothly. She anticipated our every need and delivered before we even knew that the need existed. Her staff was attentive, informative and completely briefed on our programs. The 300 discerning attendees raved about the accommodations, the food and said that it was the best conference ever. The Westin Westminster is the ideal hotel for small and large meetings And, located in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, it’s a great vacation spot too!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
DaniSternGM, General Manager at The Westin Westminster, responded to this review, February 9, 2011
I am thrilled to read this review and thank you for sharing this great feedback via TripAdvisor. There is no doubt that you were in great hands with Amy being your conference manager. Did you know that Amy opened this hotel, and was the 3rd person hired so this is more that just a job to her? It is great to read how well your meeting went and I hope to see you back again soon for another meeting.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2011

I was attending a professional conference, I had the opportunity to stay at the Westin. It was truly the right choice. The staff was amazing from check in to check out. They were helpful withouth being overbearing. Rooms were spotless and well maintained. Upon my return to the area, I will choose the Westin Westminster.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
DaniSternGM, General Manager at The Westin Westminster, responded to this review, February 7, 2011
Thank you very much for sharing your comments with us in this forum. I am thrilled to hear that you will come back and again and I look forward to us taking great care of you again. Have a great week.

Been to The Westin Westminster? Share your experiences!