This hotel is just beautiful, and is located in a prime area, with numerous restaurants and shopping within 2 minutes of the front door. The rooms were well-appointed with comfortable beds and the heavenly shower, which was so nice. Starbucks located in the spacious lobby, fire pits and hot tub outside. Restaurant in the lobby. Our room had a great view of the mountains. We caught a baseball game wile in town, and the hotel was a shirt 15 minute drive from Coors Field. Loved the hotel, loved the area. Got a really great price using the bidding option on Priceline. Will stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Westminster Hotel
- The Westin Westminster Hotel Westminster
- Westin Westminster
- Westminster Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Westminster, located between Denver and Boulder, offers stunning Rocky Mountain views. In addition to a convenient location, we also have over 60,000 sq ft of indoor and outdoor event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Westin Westminster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.