This is my second stay at this Westin, this time just overnight on a holiday weekend. I enjoy the high-end lodge decor of this property, including those stone scones on each floor. The abundance of free self parking is a big plus as is the easy highway access and the giant eating and entertainment complex across the street.
The one down side is they have only a couple of humidifiers to loan out and I was way down the waiting list...had to run the shower and fill the bathtub to get any humidity at all in my room. Also, I was disturbed a couple times during the night by a dog barking in the room next door. While I acknowledge Starwood's pet friendly stance, I feel they could do a better job of separating rooms with pets from rooms without pets, perhaps managing those pet rooms to be together in a certain area or on a particular floor to reduce the chance of disturbing other guests.
I'd give it 3.5 out of 5 but since it is full points only, I'm going with 4. Better than many hotels, average for a Westin.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Westminster Hotel
- The Westin Westminster Hotel Westminster
- Westin Westminster
- Westminster Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Westminster, located between Denver and Boulder, offers stunning Rocky Mountain views. In addition to a convenient location, we also have over 60,000 sq ft of indoor and outdoor event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your The Westin Westminster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.