A friend and I stayed four nights over a long weekend, and from the moment we arrived, we were treated like a welcomed friend by every staff member we met. The property is beautifully appointed and maintained. It successfully conveys a contemporary woodsy lodge feel, which is not an easy feat to accomplish with a high rise hotel. One detail that stood out was the stunning natural stone shades on the hallway light fixtures on each floor. In the room, everything was in great condition and worked perfectly.
Admittedly, I tend towards the high maintenance guest side of the scale at times, and to my great delight, the Westin Westminister indulged my tendencies with gusto. They brought up a refrigerator and humidifier within moments of our request, and showed the same type of attention every time we asked for more bottled water or new toiletries, even if we did so late at night after a long day out of the room. Every single staff member we meet was friendly and helpful, and when we mentioned this fact to one of the staff, she remarked it was because everyone there truly loved what they were doing...it definitely showed.
A lot has been said on here about the Technology Bundle that is added to most guest's room charges like a resort fee. For me personally, internet, valet parking and two bottles of water daily were a bargain for $12 a day as I used all three, though I can see why someone not desiring to use the internet wouldn't want to have to pay for it anyway (assuming that the staff wouldn't reduce the charge). The internet worked easily our entire stay, and valet parking was a breeze. We arrived very late at night our first night and thought maybe it was too late to have valet parking, but much to my surprise the front desk agent just asked for our keys and had our car parked as we trundled up to our room half asleep. And the car was always outside waiting for me by the time I got downstairs from my room after calling and asking it to be brought around. Again, exceptional service.
The hotel is adjacent by a walkway to a plaza with restaurants, movie theaters, bars, bowling alley, ice rink and a Dave & Busters we spent too much time playing games in! This hotel is my first choice for my next trip to Denver and I would recommend this hotel for just about anyone...be sure to check for a great AAA rate like we got for $99 a night.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Westminster Hotel
- The Westin Westminster Hotel Westminster
- Westin Westminster
- Westminster Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Westminster, located between Denver and Boulder, offers stunning Rocky Mountain views. In addition to a convenient location, we also have over 60,000 sq ft of indoor and outdoor event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Westminster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.