“Just like home!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 18 hotels in Westminster
Westminster, Colorado
“Just like home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

The staff at this hotel goes out of their way to accommodate the needs of all guests. Ellie and Katie work the front desk in the daytime hours and are always polite with a big smile to greet you. T.J. works mostly at night and he goes above and beyond to make sure we feel at home. Anything we need, T.J. is always there to make sure we have it. Sue the manager does a great job with her staff obviously! I would not stay anywhere else in the area. This particular hotel is always clean and by far gives the best customer service in town!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Westminster, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Westminster. Our hotel is committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. I and the entire staff at our hotel would like to thank you for your very kind words, and we would love to see you here again.

38 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Boulder, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I have truely experienced an extended stay at this quality lodging property an highly
recommend it. The property is well maintained with ongoing upgrades. However it is the staff which really stands out. Their attentiveness and genuine concern is apparent with all the personnel - front desk, maintenance, and housekeeping.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Westminster, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that our associates made you feel welcome and that they were always available. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Westminster, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have been living here for months now following a divorce and loss of my real home of 30 years. With it's ultra friendly staff it made my situation much more tolerable and fun than sitting in a regular hotel.The entire staff takes the time and effort to stop and talk to you and make sure your day is going well. Rooms are kept clean. They are constantly upgrading services and making things more desirable for your comfort. Like just replacing every mattress in the place with very comfortable brand name mattresses that are enclosed with bed bug covers that actually have locks on them so they cannot be unzipped to let anything in. The kitchens are great to have so you can go to store and cook in room to save money. Equipped with full size refrigerators. Not those puny fridges found in normal hotels. Price is comparable with normal hotels but you receive so many more features. New flat screen TV's are great. I can't say anything but great things about the manager Sue.She is one of the nicest people I've met and I enjoy talking to all of her staff. Especially T.J. and Rob because we constantly make fun of each other and give each other a hard time (friendly type). Katie a receptionist is a very caring person. I haven't spent a lot of time with everyone on the staff but they are all great people that make your stay as personal and comfortable as possible. Vicki, my house cleaner is very comforting to me as I am handicapped and her husband has similar issues. He and I are both Veterans so she has concerns for me which is nice. Her helper Lilly (I call smiley) immediately puts you in a good mood with her beautiful smile.

Room Tip: I cant speak for every room but mine is absolutely quite. I hear nothing at all !
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Westminster, responded to this review, January 19, 2013
Thank you for your nice review of our property & staff. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in North America.
Nutley, NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

What a nice experience it was staying at this hotel. The staff was very pleasant and accommodating. We had a very loud refrigerator and we told the front desk the next day when we returned from being out, and within 15 minutes someone was there and repaired it.The room was a nice size and it was very clean. The hotel does need some updating. The rugs are old and stained, but so what. Great location also. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Adrian S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Westminster, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you had a nice experience. We are committed to the satisfaction of every guest that stays with us. It is very rewarding to hear feedback like yours. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels for your lodging needs. We hope to see you again soon.
Westminister
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

The manager and her staff go to the heights of the word service to accomidate the needs and desires of their guests. They always have our best interest in mind, and do all they can to assist you; whether it is the importance of mail and letting you know, to faxing for you, and just plain out helping you. The housekeeping and maintence staff does a fine job, and asks if there is anything you need, and always... has a smile and a cheery hello. The front desk staff does a great job in being there and helping everyone on a continuous basis, even when they are busy with many tasks. Sue the manager is a very kind lady, with a great disposition, and has an answer to your questions and if she doesn't she will find out and call you with the answer. The rooms are good (we have been here twice for at least three months each time and NEVER seen a bug of any kind) and everything works well and if not it is fix and or replaced right away. There are many old things being replce with new, like all new beds which are VERY comfortable, and new speads and New HD TVs, and the Laundry is excellent. We are moving to Denver perminately and in moving it takes time to get established and find the right home, and in the mean time while we are looking we feel very welcomed here and treated like family and when we leave will remember our stay here fondly. We would highly recommend Extended Stay America in Westminister to any and all whether for a few days or a few months. Thank you Sue and everyone...The Rehfields

Room Tip: the West side 2nd and 3rd floors the view of the mountains is great!!!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Westminster, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Michael - I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months.  We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Winnipeg, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

If you are just looking for a place to rest your head for a day or two, this is a nice place to do so. The room was clean, the staff were friendly, and the stay was enjoyable. Location was also quite handy. Only twenty minutes from downtown.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Westminster, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel.  We are totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment.

Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

TJ and Susan keep making this place feel like a home. I travel all the time and even though it's a bit outside of Denver or Boulder. The staff makes it so worth while. Always clean and always friendly and accommodating staff.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Westminster, responded to this review, August 8, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. We are totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment.  We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month.  It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other brand locations.

Been to Extended Stay America - Denver - Westminster? Share your experiences!