“Gabe the Night Auditor was AMAZING!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #3 of 18 hotels in Westminster
Aspen, Colorado
“Gabe the Night Auditor was AMAZING!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I never write reviews on Hotels but I must write this review of the Professionalism of the Night Auditor (Gabe) who went ABOVE AND BEYOND for me during my stay on 12/13/12. From the moment I walked in Gabe had greeted me with a warm welcoming smile and I was having the worst day I could of had away from my husband on my anniversary for work and I was a little home sick from moving to my new home in Aspen and he offered me a bottle of wine from there market for having the bottle of wine I just bought had spelt every where in my car and he took it upon himself to get me a new bottle and he said it was on them for her anniversary and he even went to get me a wine glass for my wine! He also gave me a free movie pass that I could use with a bag of popcorn. We talked for about 20 minutes and he turned my worst day in to a great night with his kindness and hospitality to go above any of my expectations. When I checked out of the Hotel I found a thank you note on a thank you card expressing that he was sorry that I had missed my anniversary and that he appreciates it for choosing the Spring Hill Suites for her stay and if he can do anything else during my stay that they would be happy to do so. He needs a promotion and a raise! Again, I would recommend this Hotel to anyone! Thanks for such fantastic impression of Marriott and will stay here again...

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
chris d, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver North / Westminster, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Dear Karen S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for Gabe. I am so glad to hear that Gabe was able to turn a bad day into a good day for you! We are very lucky to have Gabe on our team, his spirit to serve is second to none. I hope we will see you next time you are in the area and Happy Holidays!!

181 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Bozeman, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

We came to Denver for a hockey tournament and stayed here at the Springhill Suites. It was during Thanksgiving. The staff that worked the front desk, as well as the staff that worked in the breakfast area were simply marvelous! They were especially welcoming and friendly, and really made us feel comfortable while we were there. I very much enjoyed everyone at the front desk, every time I approached them about anything, they were so very helpful and knowledgable. I will highly recommend this place to anyone I know traveling in the Denver area!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
chris d, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver North / Westminster, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you so much for the kind words about our hotel, I am so glad we were able to make your stay enjoyable. Traveling over the holidays can be hard and I am happy we made it a bit easier for you. Hope to see you agin next time you are in the Denver area.

Happy Holiday's

Chris
Portland, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I normally don't bother reviewing hotels, but in this case I thought it was worth the time. I stayed at the Sringhill Suites in Westminster, Denver Colorado over Thanksgiving weekend 2012. The place was great -- clean large suites / rooms, great (included) breakfast with hot and cold items, 24 hour free coffee, free (included) wireless Internet, nice pool and hot tub.

But the most amazing thing was the staff. When I thanked the front desk person, Emily for working on Thanksgiving, I expected a restrained and cool response from a person who really didn't want to be there working on the holiday. BUT she smiled, said it was part of working and thanked ME for being a customer and staying at the hotel. Her enthusiasm was something I only would expect from a hotel owner, not an employee. Other staff members were similarly great, helpful and friendly during the holiday weekend and also thanked me several times for being a guest and customer. When I asked for some extra help like suggestions on places to run near the hotel, Emily (and others) gladly took the time to find me a map and tell me about the area.

As an extra bonus, the hotel is at the edge of a huge green-space area with miles of running and walking paths, a small stream and sports areas.

Basically, I could not have asked for a better experience and better place to stay while visiting friends in Denver for the weekend. My thanks to GM Chris for putting together a great staff and running a great hotel. ... John / Portland, OR

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Mr. K,

Thank you so much for writing a review for our hotel. I am so very proud of our team and their "Spirt to Serve" our guests. It is our goal to ensure all guests are 100% satisfied with their stay and it seems as though we meet our goal with you. I hope we see you again in the future and Happy Holidays!

Chris
Peoria, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Spent a night here while in tonw for business. Very clean, great service from the staff. Well lit parking lot. Close to hotels and access to interstate. Didn't use the pool or hot tub, but they looked very clean. Staff was very helpful here. Will stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
chris d, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver North / Westminster, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Tom,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for your stay with us! We really appreciate you staying with us and hope we will see you again next time your in the area.
Glad you enjoyed your stay.

Chris Dougherty
Northern Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

The hotel and 99% of the staff was great. Very friendly and helpful, went over and above consistently. One guy in the elevator was the exception and apparently he works far too hard at his job and the shifts were way too long. Aw, poor thing. He had a beer in his hand and said "so that's why this is needed" referring to the beer.
That unpleasantness aside, whatever we needed was provided with a smile and with grace. There is an excellent breakfast, including hot foods.
The housekeeing staff was superb and very friendly.
No ATM on premises, that was literally the worst thing about the stay, so you know it was great!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Jesse L, Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver North / Westminster, responded to this review, October 14, 2012
Hello! Thank you so much for the review! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. I'm going to look into the situation mentioned that was a bit off for us. We hope you'll come back and see us again! Safe Travels! Jesse
Independence, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Stayed her for a long weekend, hotel is very clean and staff very helpful and friendly. Free breakfast better during the week than weekend, but still good. Location close to highway and shopping as well as many place to dine. Would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: even numbered rooms face the mountains. Construction going on on that side also.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Hi There! I was so happy to read your review... why? Because, above all, the goal for our hotel is to be consistently "Clean and Friendly". This really made my day! Thanks for staying with us! Safe Travels!
Jesse
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

The room was nice and clean. I was traveling myself and it helped the staff was friendly. The went out of their was to say good morning or hello. And even asked if there was anything they could do to make the stsy better.

• Stayed September 2012
I'm so happy to hear that our staff was kind, warm and had such an impression on you. We appreciate your kind feedback! Safe Travels! Jesse

Been to SpringHill Suites Denver North / Westminster? Share your experiences!