My husband had a 2-night conference (Tues/Wed) at the Tech Center ($144/night), so I tagged along (from Oregon) to extend the trip so we could visit my elderly parents in Boulder. (We needed a location halfway between Boulder and Denver.) I made reservations for our first two nights (Sun/Mon) based on internet reviews/cost/location. For the first two nights we were given a large room with fridge/microwave -- nice since we didn't arrive until 9pm Sunday -- and went to nearby Albertson's for chicken/beer/potato salad. Husband travels a bit for work and is particular about how and where he sleeps but was not disappointed by the experience. Decided to use same hotel for final night of Colorado visit (Thurs) so reserved a room Tues am. Thurs' room was much smaller, no fridge or microwave, TV on dresser (vs. within armoir). Not sure if making advance reservations gave us a better room first time? Because we were using the hotel for sleeping/breakfast only, it suited our needs fine. I appreciated not having to take the time or spend the $$$ on a simple breakfast -- waffles, juice, yoghurt, biscuits/gravy, pastries, cereal available until 9am. Hotel manager hustled to meet the needs of front desk and servicing breakfast area (employee called in sick that day). Very clean interior. Only one public computer/printer, so when we needed to print our DIA boarding passes, the only available computer was being used -- the (very) busy manager allowed my husband to use the office computer/printer and made sure we had what we needed for our return flight. I really appreciate how the hotel manager had a positive attitude for such a hectic morning.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Westminister Denver North Hotel Westminster
- Super 8 Westminister Denver North Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is conveniently located 11 mile north of Denver Downtown (Pepsi center, Coors Field, Mile High Stadium, Elitches). The RTD park-n-ride across from Hotel for Express bus service to DIA, Denver DTN, Boulder or just local transportation. Stay here, then Hub & Spoke to Estes Park, Ft. Collins, Greeley, Golden, Central City/Black Hawk. We're only 90 miles from Pikes Peak, Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs Area. Going to Water World, Boondocks, Jump Street ? Ride RTD to Rockies, Bronco, Nugget, AV's or CU-Buff games. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Super 8 Westminister Denver North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.