“Great service, typical Hampton” 5 of 5 stars

The HHonors Weekend
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Westminster
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Pfafftown, North Carolina
“Great service, typical Hampton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

If you are going to the Denver area or Boulder, and you like a Hampton Inn, this is the place to stay. The hotel is, of course, like every other Hampton Inn, a plus for me and my wife, but the service here was amazing. From the moment I entered the lobby, I felt welcome and at home. The staff is friendly and funny. The cookies were excellent and we got a free appetizer at a steak house within walking distance where we drank but did not eat. So, if you are in this area, stay here. Great service, Hampton comfort, and affordable price.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Pickerington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Staff was beyond helpful, location was great & hotel was very clean! Hotel manager was very helpful with what we needed and anything we needed was there right when we needed it. One of the best staffed hamptons i've ever stayed in!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Orlando, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

When the Boulder hotels took advantage of graduation week and jacked-up their prices, I found this Hampton Inn in Westminster, about 20 minutes from Boulder. The room itself was clean and comfortable with a mini-frig, microwave and coffeemaker. Being Floridians, we still wanted the A/C on to circulate the air, but, it was very noisy. The exercise room only had 1 elliptical and 2 treadmills, but, I learned that if you are a gold Hilton honors member, you get complimentary use of a nearby gym. The breakfast was very generous and was kept well-stocked. The dining area was certainly large enough to accommodate everyone comfortably. The hotel is close to several restaurants and shopping in Westminster and convenient to US 36 and Sheridan. Staff here were especially helpful when I had to make a slight change in our reservation due to weather. A great overall value.

Cherry Hill, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Title says it all. I stay at Hampton Inns whenever possible. Rarely disappointed. This particular one is a very good one. Only glitch was some intermittent TV reception - and I'm being very picky, but I needed to use up 200 words.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Zionsville, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed here while visiting my son who attends Regis U. in Denver. I prefer to stay in Westminster, as it's close enough to Regis and a quick trip to downtown, yet away from the congestion. Decent continental breakfast in the morning...huge room for family dining.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Denver Northwest/Westminster, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Dear JayG3,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Denver Northwest Westminster. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and location. I'm sorry that we did not provide you with the five star service we aim for. I do hope that you will allow us another opportunity to impress you on your next trip to the area.

Mark B.
Omaha, Nebraska
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

The room itself was average, clean and quiet. But the service we received at this hotel was sub-par. The front desk voided our keys by mistake so we couldn't use them our last night there w/o having them re-issued late at night. I expect a decent continental breakfast at Hampton Inn, but this one was non-appetizing. The dining area was dirty and sticky and the food itself was terrible. The one elevator is located behind a door, and the halls smelled of mildew and were humid from the pool. And for a Hilton property, I would think they'd have a stricter dress code for the staff...baggy clothes, untucked shirts, and unkept personal hygiene are not professional for those who interact with customers.

For $129/night, I will stay at the much nicer Marriott next time I visit.

Dear Jaci S,
Thank you for your review. I'm very sorry to hear that your stay did not meet your expectations. We strive to impress our guests and it sounds like we let you down. I will be addressing all of your concerns with my staff right away so that any deficiencies can be corrected. I hope that if you find yourself back in the area you will give the Hampton Inn Denver Northwest Westminster another opportunity to impress you.

Mark B.
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed over three nights for a weekend sporting tournament and will return again if in the area. Friendly staff, hot breakfast and always hot coffee at all times of the day with flavored creamer so I was able to skip the morning Starbucks run as I don't like bland coffee! Hotel was very busy this weekend but staff stayed attentive and prepared.

Room Tip: Rooms with study held 5 people well.