“The Nicest Staff Members EVER!” 5 of 5 stars

The HHonors Weekend
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Westminster
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“The Nicest Staff Members EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

The staff at this hotel are unbelievably friendly, warm, welcoming and helpful. I am a seasoned traveler and I have never encountered such nice staff members before in my 40 years! I would recommend this hotel to anyone in the area. The free breakfast was good, the pool nice and clean, they gym has everything you need to get in a good workout. They have cookies and coffee in the lobby and offer them to you every time they see you pass. When we were leaving the manager (I believe that was him), said to us to stop in again if we are ever in the area just for coffee and cookies! You will have no regrets staying at this hotel. The rooms are a nice size, clean with a microwave and refrigerator.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Corvallis, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

My husband was on business and I tagged along this time. Our greeting from Irina (I hope that is right) was terrific. So friendly and helpful.

The room was a nice size with great amenities including a refrigerator, lots of towels and lots of outlets for all our electronic equipment.

I used the gym and although small, it was clean and just what I needed.

My only issue with less with the hotel than with the guests. Our entire 4 day stay there was a middle school sports team staying there. Each morning they filled up the breakfast room and devored most everything. They ran thru the halls (not enough adults to chaperone) and took over the pool/hot tub each night so we were unable to enjoy it. My husband wanted some hot chocolate and a cookie each night, but most nights they had been completely wiped out by the time he went down by the kids. Hopefully next time we stay it won't be overrun with unruly kiddos.

Room Tip: We were on the top floor and it was quiet.
Fort Collins, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I arrive in after a long drive; can't wait to get settled in. I am promptly greeted and was asked for my name. The wonderful woman at the counter look up at me and said, "Didn't you see the sign?" She points to the sign behind her. My name is on it and I was made Honourary Guest of the Day! And I was also given a couple of packs of gummie bears! I was sold at that point. There could have been a dead hooker under the bed... wouldn't care... Gummie bears... (Hotel was awesome, and my stay was brilliant, in all seriousness.)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Boise, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I stayed an entire week here while in town for medical testing. They were clean, quiet and very accommodating. There are also many stores, restaurants nearby as well as easy freeway access. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Winter Garden, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

We arrived for our first night on 03 October 2013 at 5:30 PM and were checked in by "Kristina" who totally handled her position with zest, provided our HHonors drinks & treats, and assigned us to Room 139 which was exactly as requested: first floor near to breakfast area (in fact I don't believe you could get nearer). Breakfast was nice, and "kathleen" provided a friendly presence in the morning and checked us out. Total for first stay: $105.10. This stay was so nice, "Kathleen" offered to firm up our already scheduled reservation for 06 October, and assigned us to Room 139 again. So, we did it exactly the same one more time, arriving on 06 October 2013 at 5:21 PM, checked in to Room 139 by "Kristina" and checked out in the morning by "Kathleen." Total for second stay: $94.48. We very much enjoyed the staff and the hotel and recommend it to others. There is a mall nearby and many places to eat. We chose "Y & J Asian Cuisine" up the block and were very happy with the Roast Pork Fried Rice. We drove up Sheridan Blvd. from I-76, and the road construction was a pain, but it won't last forever.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our 4 night stay here. Very clean. Friendly staff. Great breakfast. Complimentary coffee,tea & cookies in lobby. All at an extremely reasonable price! What more could you ask for. We will stay here again. Highly recommend!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Westminster, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We were made to feel SO welcome at this hotel and the experience we had via the hotel staff was simply wonderful, felt like being at home. The hotel was conveniently located to shops and restaurants which made our time here a lot simpler.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Denver Northwest/Westminster? Share your experiences!