“How Hotels find such great people...along with a Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

The HHonors Weekend
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Westminster
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Winnebago_King
“How Hotels find such great people...along with a Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I had been driving through South Dakota and Nebraska all day, going home to the mountains of Colorado. I decided to stay in the Western Denver area, I thought....I know what to expect at a Hampton Inn...comfortable beds, good breakfast, clean rooms, and close to the interstate for the last stretch of my trip. The front desk staff was fantastic. First of all, there were two staff members who made me glad I stopped here instead of another place. Luckily I also found out that if you are a Gold Hilton Honors member, you get a couple free goodies at check in, which was a nice touch. Elaine and Richard were exceptional and made me feel like they were very happy I showed up and stayed with them. The room was updated and exactly what I expected. As a subcontractor, I've built a Hampton before, however, the front desk sealed the deal for me. Very friendly, informative, and the Hilton group of hotels is lucky to have these two team members, as an employer, I know the challenges of finding the right people, and they hit a home run, I only hope they recognize that. When you are tired and ready to relax on a business trip, it is an absolute joy to find a place like this. Thank you to the Hampton Inn and the Hilton group. Clean room...haven't slept yet, but I'm not worried, I'm sure this will be great. Close to all sorts of stuff if I was here longer, but can't say enough about the little things, little gifts...rugs that say "we love when you stay here" or something to that effect, Hampton has found its niche and it shows, I'll be staying at more Hampton's in the future, but I'll be lucky to find a staff like the staff here. Thank you to Richard and Elaine for assuring me that I made the right choice driving an extra hour to stay at your hotel!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
WestminsterHI_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver Northwest/Westminster, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
It is nice to see that we have touched upon the right combination of staff. We go through a rigorous selection and training process to ensure you are greeted with the warmth you deserve. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, come back soon and stay longer to enjoy all we have to offer here in Westminster.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

My family and I stayed at the hotel during a recent snowstorm. The room was very clean and quiet. A free breakfast is offered, it is a nice offering although basic, which was just fine by us: eggs, waffles, cereal, fruit, yogurt, pastries.The lobby and 'breakfast room' was clean and attended to.
The staff was pleasant and accomadating. When we went to our car, the staff had already cleaned the snow from our car. How nice was that?
There are plenty of good restaurants and shopping around.
We did not use the pool or the workout room, but they looked nice, clean.
I recommend this hotel. I would have given an excellent rating, but it did not have a bar, restaurant, etc. But this place is very nice. Stay here with confidence.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
I am glad you enjoyed your stay in Westminster. We always strive to impress every guest with our "unexpected delights". Thank you for staying with us, we look forward to serving you in the future.
Flushing, New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I stayed with my wife here for a weekend in February. Clean room with very comfortable pillow top mattresses. Free breakfast was so so,but good coffee. Beautiful mountain view from the breakfast room.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review, we strive to make every stay the best possible. Without your comments we wouldnt know where we needed improvement.

Hope to see you in the near future.
Eugene, OR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for three nights. The staff was very friendly and courteous. The room was clean and pleasant. The pool looks nice, but I didn't get a chance to use it. There was an exercise room as well. The dinning room was recently renovated and nicely done. The breakfast was nice in the morning and had a variety of thing to choose from. There was a computer with printer available to print my boarding pass. Overall, a great place to stay. Close to a number of nice restaurants. Easy access from the freeway. I would stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
WestminsterHI_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver Northwest/Westminster, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments. I am glad you liked our recent remodel, it took a while but it was worth the wait. I hope you have time on your next trip to enjoy the pool/spa and workout room.

Thank you again for your comments we love hearing from you and "we love having you here"
Eaton, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

The room was good, clean, etc, the only complaint was a poor breakfast, it was definitely second rate, fruit poor. The inn was
clean and staff courtious.I dont know how many 200 characters are and I am NOT going to Count them,...........................................

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
“Thank you for providing us with your feedback and kind words about our hotel. I apologize you had a negative experience with breakfast. Guest satisfaction is our main priority and we are always looking for ways to improve as well as making sure any issues get resolved. We hope you give us a chance again next time you find yourself in the area.
pueblo, Co
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

My wife and I were in the Westminster area on Superbowl Sunday we stayed at the Hampton Inn Westminster one night, although we were a late check in there were fresh cookies and Milk available at the desk (coffee also available). The desk staff were very nice the room was very clean and the bed comfortable. The hotel was quiet and we had a nice complementary breakfast in the morning. We will stay here again when we are in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
WestminsterHI_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver Northwest/Westminster, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thank you for your great review! I hope your team won the Super Bowl. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.
Niagara Falls, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

A good free breakfast. The staff provide good service. Located within walking distance of three or four reasonable restaurants. The gym lacks free weights. There is nearby shopping. Road access is not obvious so plan your trip to get there before hand or us your GPS.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for you comments. We strive to have the best staff possible, it is always nice to be recognized for good service. Hopefully on your next trip you will find it easier to find us. Have a great day!

Been to Hampton Inn Denver Northwest/Westminster? Share your experiences!