“Very nice, well worth the$$.” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
The HHonors Weekend
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Westminster
“Very nice, well worth the$$.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

I really liked this hotel. Very clean an comfy. We will defently stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Derby, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

a family of four stayed here for a wedding in the area on July 6-8, 2012. all of the staff at the hotel were very friendly and courteous and went out of their way to make us feel comforatable. this includes the greeting at the front desk, maids, breakfast help. I would definitely stay here again if i were coming to this area of Colorado, and we recieved a break on prices by booking online prior to our stay. Outstanding place :)

Room Tip: they are doing some remodeling of the rooms, so we asked to be as far away as possible from the cons...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

Stayed there 5 days with a soccer team (group of 20+ people). The staff was always helpful and tried to make our stay as good as possible. Rooms were clean and looking good. Despite not being a new hotel, everything was working and well taken care of.

They are remodeling the rooms, so you may find a little inconvenient the dust and noises during certain times of the day.

Overall they delivered what they promised. Very positive experience.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
San Jose, Costa Rica
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel, very clean, professional and friendly, next door is a bar salad buffet restaurant, very healthy and delicious, overall great value for the money

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Franklin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

From the looks of it, its your average Hampton Inn. We got in late and they were doing a "night audit" so we had to wait 20 minutes to check-in... it was 1am. There is only one very slow elevator. The rooms were very nice with flat screen TVs and very cold A/C. Staff were all very friendly including the staff on break who would go out of their way to say hi/bye/thanks. We got to the breakfast 30min before closing and it was (by that time) lacking, but appeared to have the normal Hampton Inn goodies (ie waffles, eggs, biscuits and gravy, etc). I got a great rate of $64.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

I was invited to participate in the Denver ,Colorado Memorial Parade ,so I decided to stay at the Hampton Inn in Westminster , Colorado .( A great choice I might add ) .The Hotel staff were wonderful from the time I checked in with Royce S. ,who made sure I received a great rate .for all 3 nights .
Kathleen , Patricia & Kristen assisted me in finding my way around the Denver area .
Maria & Inez who kept my room clean & believe me when I say ,I am very OCD when it comes to being in a clean enviroment , you ladies rock.
I need to recognize Becky who made sure that Breakfast was always plentiful , and she did this with a smile on her face every morning .She took the time to make sure that the guest had their fill of the good fresh food . Especially the freshed baked goods ,yummy ;>)
I recommend if you are in the Denver area that you book your room at the Hampton Inn @ Westminster ,Co. It's nice to see that there are still Hotels that really do care about their guest .
Thank you for making my stay wonderful . I will be sure to book my room for my next adventure there.. ~citygirlnhtown~

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Los Angeles, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

The hotel was undergoing renovations on the first floor during my stay. Should be a very nice property once the renovations are completed. I like the location, it's walking distance to a couple of restaurants and you have quick access to the freeway. I asked to be move rooms since I was located next to the stairwell which was noisy and the staff gladly complied. My only minor gripe was the breakfast quality was a little basic and the wifi was acting up the night I stayed there.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
WestminsterHI_GM, Manager at Hampton Inn Denver Northwest/Westminster, responded to this review, May 14, 2012
dbcoop2003,

Let me first say a great big Thank You. We really appreciate it when our guests take the time to let us know how we did. We are having a lot of fun during this renovation, but saying that we can't wait to have it completed would be an understatement. The rooms are just beautiful, and we can't wait to see the lobby.
I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you further about your breakfast experience to make sure we are providing the right options for our guests.

Royce Stuart

Been to Hampton Inn Denver Northwest/Westminster? Share your experiences!