“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Westminster
Queenstown, New Zealand
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my brother and nephew for a soccer tournament nearby. The staff were so friendly and accommodating, it just made our weekend. The room was very clean, modern in appearance, with everything you need. There was a pull out bed but the couch was so comfy we used that instead. There is an indoor pool, so be sure to pack your suit!

The stay includes complimentary breakfast which was great value. I had coffee, scrambled eggs and sausages. My nephew enjoyed making his own waffle and toast. My brother had the breakfast sandwich. No complaints

The hotel allowed the soccer team to use their lobby/lounge area to have a team get together. They provided a plate of baked cookies which was very nice. They let the team use the tv to show a video. The friendliness was genuine and thoughtful which was helpful to the families and the team. It was great.

There are restaurants and shops nearby, easy access to 36 and plenty of parking. I would stay here again if in the area, no question. Great work team.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Ryan M, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver North/Westminster, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so glad to hear that my staff took such great care of your group. They are an awesome bunch of people. I hope to see you the next time you’re in town.

Ryan Matlock

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Clarksville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

My family and I came here from Clarksville, Tennessee to visit relatives, conduct business and see old friends. I expected the hotel was going to be like all the others I stayed in .... I was completely wrong!!! I have stayed in 4 star hotels many times before and they didn't come close to the exceptional service we received here. The moment we walked through the front door the staff was very friendly. The breakfast had a very nice assortment, dinner was nice as well.....both were complimentary. Latesia and Daniel were EXCEPTIONAL!! The entire staff conducted themselves in a very professional but friendly manner. The heated indoor pool was a huge hit for our boys. The hotel was always clean and our suite was always well maintained!! This was the BEST hotel experience we have ever had!! We stayed a total of 10 days, all were exceptional, to say the least. I would proudly say "Perfection was created here!"

Room Tip: Looking south has nice mountain views and city night lights.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
I am so glad to hear that my amazing staff took such great care of you! I will make sure and pass the wonderful comments on to them. We take pride in our award winning customer service. I hope to see you the next time you in Denver.

michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Just arrived back from this hotel today. Stayed for 3 nights and did not want to leave. Traveled with my sister and cousin for a weekend getaway. Have stayed at other high end properties in the area, and now after staying here, I would not look any further. 2 bedroom suite was huge! The entire staff from the housekeeper, front desk, breakfast staff and manager were EXTREMELY friendly. Hotel was so clean. The entire experience exceeded my expectations. Way to go staff from Residence Inn Westminster!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Ryan M, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver North/Westminster, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you so much for the amazing comments!! I am so happy to hear that my team took such great care of you. I am so lucky to have such an amazing staff! I will make sure and share your comments with them. We will see you the next time you come to Denver. Thank you again for staying with us.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

This was the perfect home base fare my recent visit to the Denver area to visit my granddaughter for her birthday. Everyone of the staff was very pleasant and helpful. The complimentary breakfast hit the spot---nice variety. Enjoyed the fitness center--small but sufficient. The pool was a big hit for my 5 yr old granddaughter. :-). The facility was very well maintained. The room was very spacious-- like a mini apartment--- perfect. Will definitely return. :-)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I am also happy to hear that the pool was great for your granddaughter. Thank you again for staying with us, and I hope to see you the next time you are in town!

Rockford, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

The staff couldn't have been more friendly & helpful.From the front desk, to the wait staff at breakfast & dinner, as well as the housekeeping. Our room was immaculate.

Latesia & Daniel were especially helpful & friendly during breakfast & dinner.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Ryan M, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver North/Westminster, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. I will share your comments with my staff, and let them know how great of a job they are doing! I hope to see you the next time your in CO.

Houston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I have been to a couple of Marriot Hotels and this is definately one of my best.
I stayed at this hotel for a work related trip. The Staff are really nice and accommodating.
The location is also good close to nice places to visit.
The only issue that can be improved on is renovation of some rooms. I visited a couple of times and noticed some rooms are much better than others.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your review and thank you for your comments. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I hope to see you in the near future!

Palmetto, Georgia, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I first want to say I have stayed in many different hotels and this one by far had the most friendly helpful staff I have ever seen. I do want to mention a few outstanding employees that worked in the food side. Latesia, Daniel and Malcome. They were always there to take your plate, offer you drinks and all this with still with a smile on their face. They made me feel very welcome each time I was there, always a hi and a goodbye not to mention a big thank you. I hope that the management recgonize these outstanding employees. I am sorry I didn't get the names of the wonderful employees that worked the front desk as they were just has nice and helpful. Because of my postive experience I will difinetly be back the next time I am in Colorado as this would be my first choice of hotels, thanks to the three people I menitioned. I also found that the grounds, rooms and serving areas were all very clean. Thank you so much for making my stay so postive and feel like home. I WILL BE BACK!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
I am so pleased to hear that we took such great care of you during your stay. I hope to see you real soon. Thank you for your review!

Ryan Matlock

Been to Residence Inn Denver North/Westminster? Share your experiences!