“Nice room; great service” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Westminster
Dallas, Texas
“Nice room; great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I chose to stay outside of Denver proper and I was happy with my stay here. The room was was nicely decorated and very clean. I found the bed to be soft and very comfy. The couch was firm but I have found they tend to be firm. The room did not have a good view, simply a brick wall. I encountered many staff members and they all were extremely polite and helpful; exceeding my expectations. The had a pleasant breakfast area and a basic but decent breakfast, They offer a complimentary dinner but I did not try it.

They have an indoor pool and fitness area. There are many restaurants and shops within a very short driving distance.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
WestminsterRIGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver North/Westminster, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
I truly thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad to hear that your enjoyed your stay and that our staff took care of you. I hope to see you the next time your in Colorado!

Ryan Matlock

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

We couldn't be happier with this hotel. We stayed for 7 nights with 4 children. The suite was great. The hotel & rooms were clean. The complimentary bfasts were great. We didn't get a chance to try the complimentary dinners, but loved the fact that they were available if needed.
The staff were all friendly, cheerful & happy to help. We look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I am so glad to hear that our Staff took such good care of you during your stay. I will share your comments with them!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Malcolm and Letesia were unbelievably attentive to the guests, even the rude ones af breakfast. After thinking this was one of the nicer Marriott hotels we have stayed at, these two were working hard to take care of the breakfast rush, make sure the smallest details were accounted for... We were so impressed, we asked for their names, and told their manager...

• Stayed February 2013
WestminsterRIGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver North/Westminster, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful response. I am so glad to hear that Malcolm and Latesia took great care of you while you were here. We are all about service at the Westminster Residence Inn. We treat every guest as if they were our family while they are at there home away from home. I will make sure and share this wonderful comment with them.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I typically stay here twice a year and the first thing I noticed was the lobby remodel was complete and looked great. My room was also remodeled and was even better. The room is now set up to facilitate work and the desk worked out well as it had sufficient power outlets. Wi-fi worked well. The flat screen TV now has a hdmi plug so I was able to plug in my laptop and stream a movie to the TV too. Overall, a great remodel and they thought of the little details like the charging station on the entry table with spot to plug in your phone and put your car keys.

Both Whole Foods and Walmart are a 1/2 mile away so I was able to stock the kitchen. The kitchen is well supplied and easy to use. Outstanding remodel.

The bedroom and bed was comfortable with good blackout drapes and access to electrical plugs. Again, a nice remodel.

Laundry room was good.

Breakfast was good as usual though always the same and the evening food was fine too.

Gym was good and has a set up dumbbells up to 50#, a bench, treadmills and stair stepper-like machine. Only thing I wish it had was a stationary bike as my knees can't handle treadmills or stairsteppers any more. That said, I had no problem working up a good sweat and workout every morning.

I did not use the pool.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of hotel and on the higher floors are the quietest.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
WestminsterRIGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver North/Westminster, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you for your great comments. You truly paint a picture of our hotel. We pride our selves in making our hotel a place you can come and get work done, relax, or simply enjoy Colorado. I want to thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs. I hope to see you again soon.

LaCanada-Flintridge, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Three of us checked in to separate rrom on Sunday, January 13 in the early evening and stayed for four nights. The first thing I noticed was the lobby was completely re-done and redecorated. Our rooms were ready and I had an upgraded room on the fourth floor. It was nicely appointed. The desk worked out well as it had sufficient power outlets. I did not use the kitchen facilities but they looked nice.

The bedroom was comfy with good blackout drapes and access to electrical plugs. The bathroom worked well and had plenty of towels. The closet was more than ample. I used the iron and ironing board and they were fine.

Breakfast was definitely good and with ample variety. I did not eat any of the evening offerings.

I did not use the gym or the pool.

The staff is friendly and helpful. We received a good dinner recommendation at a close-by restaurant and a coupon for a free appetizer.

I just have a few nits. The elevator is a bit slow. There wasn't a fold-up luggage stand in the room for my bag.

Room Tip: The rooms on the upper floors facing the back seem quieter than those facing the front.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
I truly thank you for the wonderful response. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I am very happy that my staff did such a wonderful job. I will make sure and share your comments. We hope to see you the next time your in town.

Montrose, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Beautifully redecorated! Staff is very eager to please and helpful. Will definitely stay again! Pool was exceptionally warm but that meant I didn't mind getting in with the grandkids for once!
Some good restaurants close bye.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your comments. We are so happy in the way our renovation turned out, and we love to hear it from our guests! I am glad to know you and your grand kids enjoyed the indoor heated pool. Thank you again for choosing us for your lodging needs.

Plano, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

We stayed here for a sporting event for about a week. The room was very clean, spacious with a separate bedroom and kitchenette. The breakfast was good and plentiful. It was in a nice area, close to restaurants and shops. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
We really love to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I share each comment with my team to assure that we make the Westminster Residence Inn the best it can be. I truly thank you for your comments, and I will see you the next time your in Denver.

Ryan Matlock

Been to Residence Inn Denver North/Westminster? Share your experiences!