“Overall a great experience” 4 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Westminster Promenade
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10179 Church Ranch Way, Westminster, CO 80021   |
Ranked #12 of 18 Hotels in Westminster
Absecon, New Jersey
“Overall a great experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

We booked our trip online and all I can really say is overall we had a great experience.. The beds were so comfortable that my wife and I passed out at 10pm and slept right till morning.. Overall was a great experience, only negative point, the halls near check in area had a strange smell, an unwashed smell..

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Our daughter recently graduated and we had several family members in from out of town for the festivities. All of them stayed at this La Quinta. 2 of the 3 had issues with their reservations not being accurate. The young woman who took our reservations (they were made in person btw) had serious struggles with the concept of multiple reservation with different last names. She tried multiple times to create new last names for us by hyphenating the names in new and strange combinations. Once the parties arrived and we had 3 rooms we thought all was well. HA! The joke was on us. Things happen I get that but 2 out of 3 seems high but the worst part was the man at the front desk who went on and on telling my parents that there was NO WAY his staff could have made the error. Seriously? Just fix the situation and quit carrying on. First and foremost it was without a doubt the hotel's error.....just fix the situation and apologize....that is rule #1 in customer service. Sorry that gets an epic fail in my book.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

This place is good for the price. No microwave and not even an refrigerator. The facilities are just ok. There are cracks here and there. So, if you got discounts, this place is fine but definitely not worth the full price. They have free breakfast which is nice.

Room Tip: Go for the discounts.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

We stayed on Friday and Saturday nights. We were looking for a facility close to Dave and Busters that wasn't too pricey. It fit. We also were in town for the annual Furry Scurry and since dogs stay free here that was a plus. The room was clean enough for me and I'm picky. The only true complaint I have is that our sink didn't drain properly and they didn't fix it even after we asked. I only had two boiled eggs from the free breakfast, but the rest looked good--especially the biscuits and sausage gravy. All in all we were satisfied with our stay.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Keystone, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

This La Quinta, like the last 4 I've stayed in, is run down. Everything is worn out, bedding, carpets, furniture. The elevator call button only works if you press just right, the toilet in my room is cracked, and I covered the chair with a towel to sit down. Yikes! I feel bad for my dog down on the dirty carpet. Don't know what rooms the other reviews got to stay in, but it must not have been this one.

Staff is nice though.

La Quinta is the new Motel 6...at double the price.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Peoria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

I stay here every time I have business in the Denver area. Easy access to Hwy 36 and North Denver. Rooms are clean and quite. Some hot breakfast items and they still have USA Today on weekday mornings.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

cheyenne, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I actually let my daughter pick this hotel as it was close to her house and she didn't have the room to accommodate us for the concert that we went to together and she drove but we could have stayed at a place closer to the Denver University instead of broomfield where she lives.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Westminster Promenade? Share your experiences!