“Melt in your mouth yummy” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Victor
Cuisines: American
Madison, Wisconsin
“Melt in your mouth yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

If you are in Victor you have to stop here and get one or two of the German Nut Bars. Walk about town for a while and then stop back and get a couple to go. So good. Very friendly people. The other goods looked wonderful as well and my wife had to drag me away.

Visited August 2014

Florissant, Colorado
“Amazing Sandwiches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

Stopped in after a hike just to pick up a loaf of bread. Saw some sandwiches being prepared and our little group decided we weren't leaving without trying one of them. The choice of ingredients was wide and lots of care was used preparing these dagwood style sandwiches. They were absolutely beautiful and tasted just as good as they looked. But they're HUGE. A whole sandwich starts with half a loaf of freshly baked bread. We were sharing and they were still too much for us. We each ended up taking half of our half home with us (which they kindly wrapped in plastic for us to preserve freshness). And that means we'll have a wonderful sandwich on the trail today. Yea!

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jerome, Arizona
“Best Peanut Butter Pie on Earth!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

We love this place. Everything is fresh and wonderful. The staff is always smiling. I have enjoyed everything I have tried there, but, the peanut butter pie is the best I have ever had!!!!! We have. Summer place in Victor and I have to get a couple pieces every week, then I go walk a couple miles. Stop in, you will be glad you did. Tell them Allen from Jerome sent you!

Seattle, Washington
“A must stop on a Colorado road trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

On our second trip to Cripple Creek, CO, we planned to stop in Victor, even though many people told us there was nothing to see there. I love 19th century American architecture, so I was determined to see Victor and I was NOT disappointed. The town is a must see, and this bakery cafe is a good place for treats. There are several places to eat here, but we did not plan time for a meal stop so we took an Almond custard square and a slice of German Apple pie. Both were wonderful. Ignore the naysayers and definitely stop in Victor, it is a small town on the road to recovery, with the help of state historical preservation funds and funds from the local mining company.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Great Little Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I stopped here because they advertised gluten-free options, which is rare in small towns like Victor. But the proprietor was friendly and helpful and totally willing to accommodate me. I had a salad and also an amazing slice of gluten-free peach pit.

• Visited June 2013