“I'll be back!” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
“I'll be back!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2004

Simba Run met or exceeded all my expectations. My first concern was convenience to the slopes. Simba has 2 private shuttles that run to Lionshead every 20 minutes. However I only waited 20 minutes once my whole trip. Usually there was a shuttle waiting for us in the mornings. The shuttle dropped us off right at the Lionshead bus stop. The Lionshead condos are anywhere from $200-$550 more per night than Simba, and most of them are around the bus stop. When I passed those condos each day and thought about the $1500 I saved for the week by riding the Simba shuttle for 5-7 minutes each morning, I started each day with a smile. The 2 bedroom condo we had was large. We stayed in the split level units. The upstairs had a washer dryer (with 2 small boxes of complimentary Tide), a bedroom with 2 twin beds, a nice size closet and full bath. The downstairs had a large living area with 3 seats at the bar, a dining table that seated 6 and a couch and a love seat. We went with friends and had plenty of room for 10 adults and 5 kids to eat dinner together. The decor was southwestern ski country which was fun rather than fancy. Everything worked well and was in good repair. I was pleasantly surprized that the rooms were as nice as they were for the money we spent. This is not a Sub Zero,Viking stove, Jacuzzi in the room, heated floors type of place; but for the money I don't think you can beat it. The pictures on their website and the brochures that they send are very representative of the property. They had several complimentary things that all condos don't have like coffee filters, salt and pepper, creamer, dishwashing detergent etc. All in all we really enjoyed our stay. Book early (we booked in August 2003 for our Feb 2004 trip) and get a good discount.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)

Been to Simba Run Vail Condominiums? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Simba Run Vail Condominiums

Address: 1100 North Frontage Road, Vail, CO 81657
Location: United States > Colorado > Vail
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #6 of 34 Specialty Lodging in Vail
Hotel Class:3 star — Simba Run Vail Condominiums 3*
Featuring the LARGEST INDOOR POOL IN VAIL! Simba operates two private shuttles to the slopes. Simba offers front desk assistance like a hotel. Families love Simba - convenient, easy and fun! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Simba Run Vail Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Simba Run Hotel Vail

If you own or manage Simba Run Vail Condominiums, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.