Room was very comfortable and the staff was quite helpful. Their shuttle gave us quick access around the community and the prices, though on the high side, were reasonable value when compared with the local competition.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vail Marriott Mountain Resort in Lionshead Village is one of Colorado's most celebrated resorts. Our Vail ski resort is just 150 yards from the Eagle-Bahn Gondola and offers relaxed lodging options for daredevils, daydreamers and those seeking a little adventure. Featuring all the hospitality and charm of a European ski and spa resort, our Vail resort is the destination of choice for vacationers seeking the exceptional. The natural beauty that surrounds our breathtaking Vail luxury resort is reflected in a chateau atmosphere of warm elegance, complete with rich wood accents, cozy rooms with plush beds, heated pools, outdoor recreation and a luxurious spa. With 5,289 acres and seven legendary bowls, Vail Resort is the largest ski resort in the nation, welcoming skiers and snowboarders from all over the world. We invite you to stay with us and discover why Vail continues to top ski resort polls year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Low Cost Holidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Marriott Vail Mountain Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Vail Mountain Resort And Spa
- Marriott Vail Mountain Hotel Vail
- Vail Marriott