I stayed at this hotel in August 2012 for one week. I was mesmerized by the location and attention to detail throughout this resort. This is a very upscale Marriott (and I believe one of their biggest money-makers too). From the second you walk in the door, you get a real sense that you're in the Rockies and part of an exclusive club. The staff is very professional and treated me like I'm royalty. The room I stayed in (a suite) was very big and spacious with a nice fruit basket to welcome me. Bathroom was very cozy and modern. View was OUTSTANDING! I've never seen such a view of the mountains so up close before. The food at the hotel is good, but very expensive, so venture out into the village to get more affordable options. They give you alot more bang (i.e. food) for your buck too. Overnight parking can be expensive, so use a cab/shuttle if possible. Right next to the ski resort. Beautiful weather. Overall, I was very pleased with my stay at this hotel and will definitely recommend it to all my friends for future visits. Expensive, but worth every penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vail Marriott Mountain Resort in Lionshead Village is one of Colorado's most celebrated resorts. Our Vail ski resort is just 150 yards from the Eagle-Bahn Gondola and offers relaxed lodging options for daredevils, daydreamers and those seeking a little adventure. Featuring all the hospitality and charm of a European ski and spa resort, our Vail resort is the destination of choice for vacationers seeking the exceptional. The natural beauty that surrounds our breathtaking Vail luxury resort is reflected in a chateau atmosphere of warm elegance, complete with rich wood accents, cozy rooms with plush beds, heated pools, outdoor recreation and a luxurious spa. With 5,289 acres and seven legendary bowls, Vail Resort is the largest ski resort in the nation, welcoming skiers and snowboarders from all over the world. We invite you to stay with us and discover why Vail continues to top ski resort polls year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Marriott Vail Mountain Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Vail Mountain Hotel Vail
- Marriott Vail Mountain Resort And Spa
- Vail Marriott