I stayed at the Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort for 3 days in September, while attending a workshop. The unit I stayed in was newly remodeled and beautifully decorated. It was a 2 bedroom but with the loft space that had beds, the unit could easily fit 2 families with lots of kids. The facilities including the pool, hot tubs, courts etc. were wonderful. The food was exceptional as was the staff working at the property. The shuttle bus to go into Vail was very convenient. I would LOVE to bring my family back here in the winter time!
- Also Known As:
- Vail Racquet Club Townhomes And Condominiums Hotel
- Vail Racquet Club Townhomes And Condominiums Hotel Vail
- Vail Racquet Club
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort offers exceptional value as a gold rated property with unmatched complimentary amenities which include our private health club, an expansive fitness center, 25 meter year round heated pool, 10 tennis courts, hot tubs, saunas, steam room, free classes such as yoga, pilates, spin & snow shoeing. Our 1, 2 & 3 bedroom condominiums and 3 bedroom townhomes are located on over 20 spacious acres surrounded by the breathtaking alpine ambiance of East Vail. Firewood is delivered door-side daily for winter guests. Relax and enjoy massage services, our full service restaurant, bar, coffee shop and Vail’s free shuttle service. As the base camp for your active lifestyle we’re all about Family, Fun and Friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Amex, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.