I've stayed in hundreds of hotels all over the world. At many in ski resorts in Europe. If given a free vacation anywhere, the Sonnenalp would be my choice. Not for the town of Vail, but because the hotel is perfect in every way. If it fits your budget, go for it. You will not be disappointed. I've stayed there on several ocassions and I can't wait to return. There's something about the place that it feels like returning home. The breakfast is the best you'll ever eat.
- Also Known As:
- Sonnenalp Resort Of Vail Hotel
- Sonnenalp Resort Of Vail Hotel Vail
- Sonnenalp Hotel Vail
- Sonnenalp Resort Vail
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonnenalp is a unique hotel in Vail, Colorado renowned for personal service and genuine, family-run hospitality. Enjoy world-class amenities and conveniences in the heart of Vail Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Booking.com, LHW, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Sonnenalp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.