I have stayed in several different properties in Vail and other nearby resorts. The Sonnenalp is without question my favorite. Forget the Marriott, Four Seasons and Ritz -- this is where you want to stay.
- Classic European styling down to every detail. Close your eyes and open them in the hotel. You would think you were in the Alps
- Phenomenal spa and pool area. Serene. Great indoor pool with entry to a great outdoor pool area
- Service -- here it's about what do you want / need. I asked the front desk a question about our stay -- instead of answering "this is what we can do", they answered "what would you like".
- Great location in the heart of vail
- Great rooms and furnishings. Turn down service was impeccable
- Great restaurants
- Only one I can think of was that the bar was understaffed on Saturday night. A wedding had just let out and they did not have enough servers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonnenalp is a unique hotel in Vail, Colorado renowned for personal service and genuine, family-run hospitality. Enjoy world-class amenities and conveniences in the heart of Vail Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LHW, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Sonnenalp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonnenalp Resort Of Vail Hotel Vail
- Sonnenalp Hotel Vail
- Sonnenalp Resort Vail