this was my first stay in vail , we went there for skiing. from the very first moment we felt comfortable and the whole stuff is very friendly and helpful. On arrival we got our room. As I could hear the music from the bar i aksed for a more quiet room which i was given the next day in the morning. For someone who likes to go out in the evening its not a problem as music stops at 11 pm. Coming from Europe and skiing the whole day i like to go to bed early so a quiet room for me is extremly important. The Breakfast, included in my room rate was awesome. I love american breakfast and found everything from eggs benedictine to french toast, fresh fruits, croissant and may many more. The Ski Concierge near the Gondola is a wonderful service too. I sure will come back one day.
- Also Known As:
- Sonnenalp Resort Of Vail Hotel Vail
- Sonnenalp Resort Of Vail Hotel
- Sonnenalp Hotel Vail
- Sonnenalp Resort Vail
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonnenalp is a unique hotel in Vail, Colorado renowned for personal service and genuine, family-run hospitality. Enjoy world-class amenities and conveniences in the heart of Vail Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sonnenalp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.