“Great Lodge” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Park Meadows Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Vail
Park Meadows Lodge
You added Park Meadows Lodge to your Saves list
1472 Matterhorn Circle, Vail, CO 81657   |
Ranked #25 of 35 Specialty Lodging in Vail
Denver, CO
“Great Lodge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2010

This is my favorite place to stay in Vail. Great location, friendly staff, affordable, old fashioned ski lodge feel. I also love the free coffee/latte/cocoa machine in the lobby.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
stowe vt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2009

This ski lodge had an old time European ski vibe not to mention its close to vail. it is not in vail village but we didnt want to pay all of our money to stay. it could not have worked out better for everyone involved

• Stayed March 2008, traveled with friends
philadelphia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2009

This place is so cool. I am an artist based in New York and I came to Vail to get away from it all and get some work done. I was delighted to discover an old-school Vail ski lodge with beautiful woodwork on the walls and ceiling, comfy leather couches, and a quiet second floor suitable for reading and conversation. The owner set me up in a quiet room with a serene view of the Vail hills. I was able to work all day then come down to the central lodge area and chill out in the evenings with the other guests. The vibe was friendly and relaxed, the staff conscientious and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anybody since there are no better accommodations in Vail at this price range. A one-of-a-kind place now under new management and destined to be a hotspot. Five stars. *****

• Stayed July 2009, traveled solo
San Antonio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2009

I took a trip with my family and found this location A++. It is close to all the nice places in Vail and if you can't afford to stay at the nice places and want an A+ location, then this your place. The rooms were clean and beds were cozy. The staff could not have been any better. It was our first time to Vail and the owner who I think lives on site went out of his way to tour us around Vail and gave us a quick tour of the village. Sure it is not the Ritz, but for the price, how can you complain! We will for sure go back come ski season and with the prices we will be able to ski a couple more days and walk to our lodge! See you next year!!

Stayed April 2009
TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2009

I am 26 and I came to Vail for skiing and laid back vacations and I found a very friendly staff, a cosy and confy place, realy close to the ski lift. The bedrooms are nice and clean and you can cook your own breakfast and dinner in the kitchen. After a long day of ski you can relax in the jaccusi with a wonderful view on the mountains, priceless! And if you are late for the lift, grab a coffee or a hot chocolate in the lobby!
And it is very cheap to stay there. I would tottally recommend Park Meadow if you look for laid back vacations.

• Liked — Friendly staff and close to the lift
  • Disliked — no pool
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
noname
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2009

My wife and I recently renewed our vowels so we were looking for somewhere low key to stay. This lodge was perfect for the occasion. We plan to come back with our children sometime in the fall. I highly recommend Park Meadow Lodge for all occasions.

• Stayed May 2009
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
St. Louis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2009

PML was a wonderful property that provided all the amenities at a very fair price. After a day of skiing, I enjoyed the social areas and the quietness of our room. I would definitely recommend it to other travelers.

• Liked — Value and location
  • Disliked — lack of pool and food choices
  • Stayed February 2009, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Park Meadows Lodge? Share your experiences!