Have never been to Vail and am not a skier. My niece picked this place for her graduation gift and chose the fall to go. The rooms were typical Marriott condos - 2 bedroom 2 bath, full kitchen, living room, washer/dryer. Clean, modern. Gas fireplace was nice when it got cooler towards the end of our stay. We enjoyed the hot tub at our building, but did not try the main pool area. The rooms were very nice, as expected for Marriott. We spend most of our time touring the area. The weather was great - upper 50s, two days of rain/snow, but sunny otherwise. The Aspen trees were bright yellow-orange with some red on the tips, we saw the area's first snow of the season on the mountain tops, we had some great hiking. We visited Glenwood Cavern Adventure park (1 hr away), Hot Sulphur Springs Resort & Spa (1.5 hrs away), took an ATV tour from Camp Hale (Nova Guides), did some hiking and "leaf peeping" - all AMAZING!!! It was a great week. Highly recommend this resort and the area - even if you are not a skier!
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Streamside Evergreen At Vail Hotel
- Marriott`s Streamside Evergreen At Vail Hotel Vail
- Marriotts Streamside Evergreen Vail
- Marriott Vacation Club Vail
- Marriott Vail
- Vail Marriott
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Marriott's StreamSide Evergreen at Vail reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.