“Fantastic experience-the best!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 33 hotels in Vail
Colorado
“Fantastic experience-the best!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Last minute girls weekend in Vail, and the service and attention to detail at The Sebastian was the best I have ever experienced. I am a world traveler and can honestly say I have never been as impressed as I was this last weekend.

Eric C and his staff made our stay memorable, and I can't wait to go back. Thank you!!!

Eman

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

457 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Recently traveled to Vail for the first time for the Vail Lacrosse Shootout. This place is amazing. Cannot say enough good things! Excellent service and rooms. We will absolutely be saying again the next time we visit!

Brighton, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I recently travelled to Vail for a corporate board meeting held at the Sebastian Hotel. I found the hotel and its amenities to be outstanding. The rooms are very comfortable and the hotel design appointments are welcoming. I found the staff to be highly customer focused throughout my stay. In particular, the concierge worked over an hour to find my colleague and I a hotel room near the Denver airport on my last day of meetings. I recommend this hotel and will be returning with my wife for some R&R in the coming month.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Highland, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

From the moment we pulled up to the valet booth to the moment that we left, it was clear that customer service is most important at The Sebastian. We were greeted at the door and offered cold water or root beer for the kids. Our room was ready, immaculate, and very comfortable. The bath products smell amazing and our room was equipped with our own espresso maker.
The restaurant food was delicious and wait staff was superb. I will definitely be staying here again!

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

This place has it all, location, amazing staff, dog friendly and every amenity you could want including its own Red Box of sorts with tons of recent movies available FOR FREE! There is also a great little grocery/food shop right outside the door with fantastic food at reasonable prices. For juice lovers, the cafe inside the hotel makes fresh/healthy juices everyday. For us, it was the perfect hotel and we will return again!

Aspen, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Simply the best!Location and service are top notch! 4 hot tubs and a pool makes it so we never want to leave! On site restaurant and bar are a fun and lively place to meet locals and travelers alike! Much better value than other hotels in the area! Guided my wife and I to spectacular restaurants and hike located around Vail village! Will always stay here anytime I can!

Room Tip: the residence club is the complete package! Room 222 to be exact!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Irvine, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

This was my first time staying at this hotel, after a friend recommended it. I was extremely happy with the service that I received at this hotel. the staff were very helpful and they went above and beyound their duty to make my stay enjoyable. This boutique hotel is excellent and I would highly recommend it. I hope to return for another visit soon!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Been to The Sebastian - Vail? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Sebastian - Vail

Address: 16 Vail Rd, Vail, CO 81657
Location: United States > Colorado > Vail
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Business Hotel in Vail
#2 Spa Hotel in Vail
#2 Family Hotel in Vail
#2 Luxury Hotel in Vail
#5 Romantic Hotel in Vail
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$
Hotel Class:4.5 star — The Sebastian - Vail 4.5*
The Sebastian- Vail is Vail's hippest boutique hotel located in the heart of Vail Village. You'll find every imaginable comfort in the hotel rooms and suites. Accommodation options are wide ranging starting with our Sebastian Classic room with a single queen bed and going to full residential style suites of up to four bedrooms. All guests receive welcome amenities, nightly turn down service. Amenities on property are Bloom Spa, Frost Bar and our Alpine bistro-inspired restaurant, Leonora. A four season outdoor pool with hot tubs and a firepit complete the expierence. The Sebastian offers five star services that extend through every part of your stay. Concierge, room service, and slopeside ski valet at Base Camp. The Sebastian- Vail is the place you need to experience winter, summer, spring or fall. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Jetsetter, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Sebastian - Vail reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The Sebastian - Vail Hotel Vail
Vail Plaza Hotel

If you own or manage The Sebastian - Vail, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.