I lived in Vail for three years, and was recently married there this past summer. We chose the Sebastian as the hotel for ourselves and all our guests and could not have asked for anything better. I was blown away by the service, amenities and every aspect of our stay. Every single hotel employee we came in contact with went above and beyond to help us in any way they could; and they treated every single one of our guests in the same manner.
While getting ready for my wedding in our room, my stylist had the hotel deliver a full length mirror to help with the preparations. When he asked if we needed anything else, she jokingly said, yes a lottery ticket. Five minutes later, he came back with one!!! We were shocked! She was completely joking but that is how the service is at the Sebastian. They will go out of their way to accommodate you! The ticket didn't win, but we did, at having picked such an amazing place to stay while we were there. Having lived and worked in the village, and visited many times since, I can tell you this is by far the best hotel in Vail, and my husband and I will return to the Sebastian on all of our future visits. I'd live there if I could!
- Also Known As:
- The Sebastian - Vail Hotel
- The Sebastian - Vail Hotel Vail
- Vail Plaza Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sebastian- Vail is Vail's hippest boutique hotel located in the heart of Vail Village. You'll find every imaginable comfort in the hotel rooms and suites. Accommodation options are wide ranging starting with our Sebastian Classic room with a single queen bed and going to full residential style suites of up to four bedrooms. All guests receive welcome amenities, nightly turn down service. Amenities on property are Bloom Spa, Frost Bar and our Alpine bistro-inspired restaurant, Leonora. A four season outdoor pool with hot tubs and a firepit complete the expierence. The Sebastian offers five star services that extend through every part of your stay. Concierge, room service, and slopeside ski valet at Base Camp. The Sebastian- Vail is the place you need to experience winter, summer, spring or fall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Venere, Otel, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your The Sebastian - Vail reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.