We stayed at The Sebastian during the off season and it was pretty quite in Vail. The people at the hotel, however were busy and took excellent care of us. The room was amazing, the chocolate chip cookies, the robes, slippers and beverages in the fridge were as expected - GREAT. This is a first class facility and you cannot lose when you stay here. We will be back.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebastian - Vail Hotel
- The Sebastian - Vail Hotel Vail
- Vail Plaza Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sebastian- Vail is Vail's hippest boutique hotel located in the heart of Vail Village. You'll find every imaginable comfort in the hotel rooms and suites. Accommodation options are wide ranging starting with our Sebastian Classic room with a single queen bed and going to full residential style suites of up to four bedrooms. All guests receive welcome amenities, nightly turn down service. Amenities on property are Bloom Spa, Frost Bar and our Alpine bistro-inspired restaurant, Leonora. A four season outdoor pool with hot tubs and a firepit complete the expierence. The Sebastian offers five star services that extend through every part of your stay. Concierge, room service, and slopeside ski valet at Base Camp. The Sebastian- Vail is the place you need to experience winter, summer, spring or fall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Splendia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal , Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Sebastian - Vail reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.