“La carne tartara, una delicia!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
LA Tour Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 101 restaurants in Vail
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Romance, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Village Center Rd
Transit: If you are riding the Vail Bus, please get off at either the Solaris or Bridge Street stops. If your arriving by Eco Transit or hotel shuttles get off at the top level of the Vail Transportation Center and walk down the steps to your right. We are located directly across the street from the West end of the Vail Transportation Center.
México
“La carne tartara, una delicia!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2008

La carne tartara, una delicia!!!

80% Recommend
Saint Martinville, Louisiana
“Offseason prix fixe value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2008

We had wonderful three-course meals for $39 each in late June. The service was excellent and the food was presented beautifully. Each couse was creative and flavorful. Highly recommended!

Miami Beach, Florida
“Another great option in the valley”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2008

Great french cuisine in Vail, great service. Small and cozy, can feel crowded at times, but totally worthy.
Like all good places in Vail, reservations are a must!

New York
“My favorite place to dine in Vail!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2008

I really enjoy this restaurant everytime we come to town. My wife and I have been coming for over 10 years and La Tour never dissapoints us! You can't go wrong with the dover sole and they have an excellent wine list. The service is always friendly. We always feel welcome at the front door and get great service from the servers!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This is my favorite restaurant of all time. I go here atleast once when I'm in Vail. Everytime I go I have had great...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2007

This is my favorite restaurant of all time. I go here atleast once when I'm in Vail. Everytime I go I have had great service. Yes, some of the staff can be a little stiff but get over it. The food is awesome and is much better than Sweet Basil.