“Best movie theatre I have ever been to in my life!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 4 Fun & Games in Vail
Columbia, Missouri
52 attraction reviews
“Best movie theatre I have ever been to in my life!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

All I can say about this place is "wow"!!! Movie tickets were just a little more expensive than a standard theatre but the experience was worth twice the price. Had a great meal in a small theatre. First class experience all the way. Highly recommended if you are in Vail!

Visited September 2013

Brooklyn
13 attraction reviews
“Sophisticated movie venue”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

It's nice because you can reserve seats in advance -no hassle for seating, plus they validate parking next door-the seats are quite comfortable and they get first-run movies-they serve food too at your seat (up to 1/2 hour before the show starts)-which many people enjoy

Stamford, Connecticut
“My son's favorite activity in Vail”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We went to Cine Bistro for dinner and a movie during our August trip to Vail. The food was pretty good and the seats were comfortable (but they don't recline). The movie screen is not especially large, but it is big enough. Pricey (like everything else in Vail) but the kids loved it, with my 12 year old naming it his favorite activity.

Dallas, Texas
3 attraction reviews
“Great desert option.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

My girlfriend and I used CineBistro as a desert destination after dinner at Russell's. This modern contemporary theater was awesome. The interior furnishings of the theater came as a pleasant surprise. We ordered the Creme Brûlée Cheesecake with a couple of coffees and throughly enjoyed our desert and movie, The Butler.

Visited September 2013
Tulsa
5 attraction reviews
“upscale movie viewing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

We went to the movie on a rainy afternoon. Loved the full menu. We got there 15 min early to order food. Big comfy seats with a swivel tray attached to seat. Small theatre so all seats are great!