“delicious mexican!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Miami, Florida
“delicious mexican!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

My husband and i love this place. amazing location right across the slope bottom from the gondola in Lionshead. You can ski right up to it in winter or walk right up in summer. The food is fresh and delicious, not too cheesy or fried and many organic ingredients. My super fussy ultra healthy daughter actually asked to go back 2 days after we ate there so she could get the chipotle lime chicken salad again. My husband had fajitas with steak and really enjoyed it. I tried the chimichanga and it was worth every calorie; stuffed with lots of chicken and not a bit oily or overcooked.get the black beans and rice. i am from Miami where there is a cuban restaurant on every corner that has black beans, but these were the best I have ever had, with a touch of cilantro and not too soft. Drink specials are great but the bartender also fixed my lime martini perfectly.
Great service, great food, great drinks and easy on the wallet! Who could ask for more!

Kansas
“So good we went twice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We were only in Vail for 5 days and don't usually go to the same restraunt, but was great food at a good value. They have daily specials that start at 6pm One day it was tamales and another day it was any burger or chicken sandwich with side for $7. A great deal but what made it better is that their food is so delicious. It is sort of a Cuban flavor restraunt with cuban corn salad as one of its sides, I would reccomend it. The service was very friendly. View was fantastic either inside or out!

Dallas, Texas
“:(”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Great location, mediocre food and poor service. We went here at the advice of someone who claimed they had the best margaritas in Vail. Well, that was far from true. We were there on the 4th of July and the place should have been packed....but it wasn't. We placed or drink order and it took at least 20 min. to get our drinks. Once our food arrived, I was surprised that there enchilada was nothing more than cheese rolled up in a flour tortilla and grilled. I overheard someone who obviously was in management telling someone how slow they have been and what he thought they needed to do to improve traffic. I have some advice...get drink orders out in less than 20 min. and have a chef redo the menu.

North Plainfield, New Jersey
“Good food. $3.25 Burrito for the Win !!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Nice little place. Burrito prices are the best deal in Vail. I think they were like $3.25 and worth every penny!! So considering the good deal we got we stopped back for drinks a few times just because we were happy to find such a good deal in Vail. Thanks!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Stockport, England
“Good food and not expensive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

My niece and I ate at El Sabor during the evening twice during the week starting Feb 24th. The food was very good both times. It's fun that you can choose and combine individual items from the a la carte menu. The tortilla chips were excellent - tasted like homemade rather than from a supermarket packet. We were quite surprised at how reasonable the bill was. (I've taken photos of some of the food - my grown-up daughters have much more interest in these than in my skiing photos!)

• Visited February 2013