Visited Vail solo to see a favorite band preform. Hotel location was perfect and the price was reasonable. Very clean and had everything except a refrigerator. Staff was friendly and area felt very safe. Walking distance to food. No parking fee was a bonus since I had been staying in Denver prior to my Vail trip.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn - Apex Vail Hotel
- Holiday Inn - Apex Vail Hotel Vail
- Vail Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Apex Vail Hotel is a remodeled multi-million dollar hotel. As a Vail Quality Holiday Inn, the amenities on-site match those of a 5-star resort. On-site you will find three popular restaurants of varied cuisine from sushi to Italian, a breathtaking cozy lobby lounge, richly appointed hotel rooms and mountain style condominiums , as well as a massage studio for an affordable yet luxurious experience. We pride ourselves in offering our guests a truly unique combination of outstanding products and guest experience combined with value. The Holiday Inn Apex Vail Hotel is located just minutes away from Vail Village and offers a free shuttle service to the Vail Ski Mountain throughout the winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Vail reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.