“Afternoon stop for patio lunch” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dallas, Texas
“Afternoon stop for patio lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

I hope the service is better inside for dinner, but we had a very nice, but very unattentive waitress on the patio for a late lunch. We're we're on the plaza side,and felt exiled to the main area that actually had servers buzzing around them. To be fair, we had just salads for lunch, but ice was meling in our ice tea, no refills, had to ask for bread. But it was a sale outside for lunch, the plaza was nice for people watching. I'd still try it once for dinner. Sit on the mountain side if you go.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Fayetteville, Arkansas
“what a waste of an hour of my vacation”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Next time I will read the reviews first!! We were there during early July. They were about 1/2 full. We had to figure out how to get a table- servers outside told us to go inside-they told us the hostess was outside. Finally got a table. Took forever for my "roasted beet" salad with pistachios.. It was actually canned beet salad without pistachios. The manager came by and I flagged him down and told him my salad had no pistachios. He said 'are you sure about that?' I said I was sure and he said 'sorry about that' and walked away. The server came back and as he was about to take away my almost untouched salad I said ' those were canned- not roasted beets'- he just picked up my plate and walked away. My partners meal (fish tacos) were at least edible. This seems to me that kind of place that assumes you are on vacation and they will never see you again so why bother? Well- thanks to great sites like Trip Advisor these places will have to step up and improve their service and food.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Disappointing and overpriced food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

From the decor of the restaurant and the menu I thought this place would be better.I ordered the falafel burger. It was not a falafel but fried hummus that immediately spilled out. Yuck, warm, under seasoned hummus. My husband had the hummus apetizer. The hummus was clearly on my burger, because what they brought him was watery chickpea mush with no hint of tahini or salt. The baba ganuj was just ground undercooked eggplant with no salt, lemon or tahini. I asked for tahini and lemon and made my own hummus and baba ganuj. Wanted to ask "the chef" to come out and try it. Next time I will bring him a cookbook.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
denver
“I can't rate the food. We never got served”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

We were seated promptly. There were few people there in mid afternoon. We never saw a waitperson. 20 min later we left. Looks like service has not improved from last posting

“Unacceptable! The worst customer service ever!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

Don't go to this restaurant. The customer service was awful. We were actually seated by a hostess and minutes later the manager removed us from the table. He said we needed to wait a few more minutes for another table and then promptly sat his friends at our original table.
All we got was a sorry! We left, I've never been treated that way ever!