“Wonderful Stay!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 35 Hotels in Vail
Fort Myers, Florida
“Wonderful Stay!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

First time to Vail and WOW a great stay! The staff, the service were all 5 star. Our room was very nice and exceeded our expectations. The location was within walking distance of both Lionshead and Vail Village and both Gondolas. We chose to vacation in the summer since we are not skiers. The concierge (Laura Silverstein) made sure we had a full itinerary and all choices were perfect!!

• Stayed June 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Just returned from a 5 night stay at the Ritz in Vail. What a terrific experience. We have stayed at the Arabelle and 4S many times but this was our first at the Ritz. We love the fact it is in Lionshead and in great walking distance to everything but it is not as loud as Arabelle.

We had a 3 bedroom residence and it was perfect for us and the 4 kids. Great service from grabbing groceries to offering great restaurant advice. They have free bikes to use, the pool is relaxing and fun, the gym is top notch, and the fire pit is a great place to hang out after a long day of being outside. They also offer free shuttle service throughout the village.

A couple of shouts out to Scott, John, Rob, and Luke.. Thanks for making our long weekend a hassle free and relaxing getaway!

• Stayed June 2015, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I could write on and on about the incredible accommodations which include an unbelievable pool area, top notch fitness center, condos that would make you never want to leave, a shuttle service that will take you anywhere in Vail at the drop of a hat, the views and the easy access to the gondola.

But I would be doing other travelers a disservice if I didn't just talk about the people who work here. I have been at other great hotels, other Ritz Carlton locations but nothing approaches the customer service that I received here after a week with my family. I honestly feel that they would take the shirt off their back if I had needed it. Its simply on a level that I have never seen and doubt I will see anytime in the future. If you need it they will get it for you.

The bellmen always asked us how we were, gave us directions/recommendations and were willing to drive us anywhere with the shuttle dealing with three young children, backpacks and strollers. Always offered us bottle water and were just generally enjoyable to talk to throughout the week.

The front desk knew our entire party of ten by name, set up cribs and high chairs as well as coordinating strollers and hiking gear being delivered.

The concierge was extremely helpful in setting up rafting and horseback riding trips as well as checking up to make sure that everything ran smoothly with them.

I've stayed at numerous Rtiz locations before but have never seen a staff function at this level. The entire Ritz Carlton family should be extremely proud of the staff at the Vail location. My expectations were high given the cost and the other reviews I had read, but it was honestly worth every penny and exceeded all expectations. They greatly added to a vacation my family will never forget.

Room Tip: A room with a mountain view will add to your enjoyment esp when sitting on the balcony in the mornin...
  • Stayed June 2015, traveled with family
Huntingburg, IN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I always expect it from the Marriott group but the Ritz Carlton at Vail goes a notch above. Friendly outstanding service to go along with elegant accomodations make this place a worthy place to stop. We spent a week here and enjoyed every minute. Highly recommend!

Stayed June 2015, traveled as a couple
Parker, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

From the moment I arrived, every staff member I encountered went above and beyond to make sure that my visit was a wonderful experience. The property itself is a beautiful and welcoming home away from home. I was lucky enough to stay in a three bedroom, four bathroom residence that was spectacular, and had every amenity imaginable. What was truly the most memorable part of this trip was how genuinely personable and caring the entire staff was. From Luke, the personal fitness instructor, to Lisa G. in the beautiful bar/library area, to RJ, the driver who took very good care of us, I couldn't have asked for anything more.

• Stayed June 2015, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2015 via mobile

Well I think I know where the line "Putting on the Ritz@ comes from. We are staying in a high end 2 bedroom unit with a full kitchen loaded with top end everything. Normally these units would be well beyond our grasp but visiting in the way off season is allowing us to explore how the 1% of the 1% vacation. Yes it is not ski season nor is it the summer season but visiting in the way off season allows us to stay in an upscale timeshare and avoid all the crowds. Perfect hiking as long as you don't mind dodging the short rain spurts. The service at the Ritz is top notch from the second you pull up to check in. All I can say is wow! If you could not normally afford try staying in late May. You absolutely will not regret. Yes I wish I could come here during Ski season or summer season but that is not within reach. Traded our Marriott Vacation Club points (1 week in Vegas) for 10 days at this phenomenal location.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2015

This is a well appointed place, elegant yet somewhat rustic for that mountain life feeling. Everything you need to enjoy a stay is provided and of the best quality. The gas fireplaces add very nice ambiance and the heated bathroom floors are a very nice touch.
Very roomy, great staff, a great home away from home.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Ritz-Carlton Club & Residences, Vail? Share your experiences!