“Do not pass up Nova Guides, must add to your bucket list!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 55 Activities in Vail
More attraction details
Owner description: Year-Round Outdoor Adventure! With an array of exciting activities both in the summer and in the winter, we specialize in making your Colorado experience a true taste of what Colorado is all about. Offering whitewater rafting, Jeep Tours, ATV Tours and rentals, guided fishing trips, paintball, mountain biking, guided snowmobile tours and rentals, and scenic snowcat tours, our certified guides are waiting to give you the thrill of a lifetime!
Vail, Colorado
“Do not pass up Nova Guides, must add to your bucket list!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have never had more fun! We chose the ½ day top of the Rockies and I will tell you that it is worth every penny! Everything you need is provided. This adventure was a once and a lifetime experience. I have never drove a snowmobile before but the easy to handle equipment made me feel safe and comfortable. Our guide Patrick was wonderful! He was quick to respond to our questions and did not any of us. If you wanted to go fast or slow the opportunity was there to do both. The scenery was unbelievable; I have never seen such majestic beauty. We ended our day with a cold beer, great cup of chili, huge smiles and memories that will last a life time. I can’t wait to do it again next year. I am looking forward to trying rafting with Nova this summer. The winter adventures are awesome I can’t imagine what the summer is like, see you this summer and thanks for all the fun!

Visited March 2013
NovaGuides, Director of Sales at Nova Guides, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
I am so glad you had the 'total Nova experience'! Professional guide, epic scenery, and finishing it off at our lodge restaurant with beers and good food. Glad to hear you are coming back in the summer, mention you were just here and get a 10% returning customer discount. Thanks for the kind words!!

“Best snowmobile tours in Colorado!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

This is my second time taking a tour with Nova Guides and they exceed my expectations again. Their high performance snowmobile tours are great for experienced riders and those that want to get off the trail. If you have the time and the interest, Nova Guides is the best in town and will exceed your expectations. Their staff is extremely professional and all there sleds are top notch.

NovaGuides, Director of Sales at Nova Guides, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Great to hear that you have returned and had another exciting adventure! The HP sleds are sure a blast and take it to the next level. Please keep coming back!! Thank you.
Dallas, Texas
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Nova Guides is fantastic! The guides are great! We have been using them for the past 3 years. We have been on two different tours they have! They are both great and scenic! The guides will let you stop along the way to take pictures or just take a rest! The experience is great and I highly recommend!

Visited March 2013
NovaGuides, Director of Sales at Nova Guides, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Good to hear you all had a fun and exciting time. Don't forget that we are here all summer on ATVs, Jeeps, and Rafting. Please come again!
Woodstock, Georgia, United States
5 attraction reviews
“Good and not so good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Here is the deal...I have been with them before and had a GREAT time. Went this past February 2013 and it was so so. The times befor we had some time on kind of a race track up on the mountain and that let you go as fast as you want to. this time we went very slow on some groomed trails and it was boring. The people in charge are great. I think its a little over priced because they want you to add insurance. I did not care for that extra charge. My son is 17 and has drove them a couple of times in the past. He ran off in some deep soft snow and the guide got mad and started saying in a not so nice tone that this was going to cost $600 to $1000 to get the snow machine out. I did not care for that or his attitude. Last year we went with someone else and they did not charge for insurance and did not make a big deal when I turned mine over and got stuck. If you like to go faster just ask about what kind of tour you are buying. I just wanted a little more adventure. We did choose the 2 hour trip. I will check around next time and ask more questions so I know what to expect.

Visited February 2013
Looks like you were on our Tigiwon Tour, which is 2 hours and flows a road system for 50 miles with a yurt stop along the way. This is a family tour and there is no free riding, just many scenic vistas and snowy terrain. We ask that all guests stay on trail and we do not condone the guides talking about repair fees in the field. I am sorry that happened. I will speak to the guide. The more advanced tours, with lots of free riding terrain, are our Top of the Rockies tours at our lodge at Camp Hale. Book that one next time and remind our reservationists that return guest get 10%off.
All our trip descriptions are available on our web site here: http://novaguides.com/snowmobile-tours.php Thank you.
reno, nevada
7 attraction reviews
“Amazing Snowmobiling Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

If y9u are looking for a great snowmobiling experience, THIS IS IT! Our trip was called" Top of the Rockies" and omy gosh was it beautiful. Our guide's name was Gary (G5) and took care of us like no tomorrow. They only allow up to 8 people per tour, we did the half day AM, and drove ourselves there, but they also provide transportation to pick you up and take you back. Their snowmobiles are brand new and our youngest who is 14, was also able ro ride one by himself, The terrain is beautiful and you will never see anything like it. They also have a great lunch in their beautiful log cabin and the food is very good and so is there bar selection. I suggest you book with them next time you are in Vail, Beaver Creek, Bachelor Gulch, it is worth the short drive (35-40 min) and a memory you will never forget. This was mine and my son's first snowmobile ride, my husband had done it many times before, and I felt very comfortable, safe, and confident with our wonderful guide G5, Gary! Thank you Nova Guides!

Visited March 2013
Lodge, lunch, guides, snow, and terrain are all part of what makes up an adventure of a lifetime. Thank you for the kind comments. Come again!