“Service, Convenience, Tradition” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 39 Outdoor Activities in Vail
New York City, New York
“Service, Convenience, Tradition”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Just back from a week of skiing at Vail. Rented the perfect amazing skis at Vista Bahn Ski Rentals on a whim and was so satisfied. First, they are as close as you can get to the base gondola. Second, you can leave your boots and skis and poles there over night - and anything else you want to leave (helmets etc) in baskets which they will store for you safely. This is very nice. My skis were perfect for me, tuned to perfection, and they let my dad (who brought his own gear) store his stuff their over night for a couple bucks. All the employees were helpful without being annoying and one standout was Dominique, who it turns out is the daughter of the owner of this establishment - the 3rd oldest family run business in Vail. I will definitely choose them again next time, they even come in early if you are hitting the slopes with dawn busters - just awesome!!

Visited March 2013

Paris, France
“This is the heart of Vail next to the newest Gondola”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

This is the classic Vail experience! The lockers are right at the base of the main lift the new Gondola that replace the classic VistaBahn chair

Famous for world class ski tuning and service, and the best place to rent great ski gear! Our family has had a locker here for years....and what a treat to meet friends after skiing at the shop and leave the ski gear and hit Vail village for apres ski and dinner!

Visited February 2013
Chicago, IL
10 attraction reviews
“Convenience is the forte.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

The rental skis provided look to be able to match the skill and demands of the skiers, although I didn't rent any, my roommate did. When I asked for my skies to be sharpened and beveled, no one knew the bevel degress for my Vokels, which told me that the shop is more a super market than one catering to more than normal needs. The skie are send out for maintenance and are available early morning so make sure details are clearly expressed on your ticket.

Visited February 2012
Charlotte
5 attraction reviews
“Best Place to Rent Skis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2011

We found Vista Bahn Ski Rentals on line and were very pleased with the equipment we rented, the service and the location. The equipment was some of the best our family had ever rented, the people at Vista Bahn were wonderful - friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable. Prices were reasonable and their great location (at the base of Vail's Vista Bahn lift) was perfect as we could leave our skis and boots there and not have to lug them back to our lodging. All in all, a GREAT place to rent ski equipment.

Been to Vistabahn Ski Rentals? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Vistabahn Ski Rentals, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.