“Flame” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Flame Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 100 Restaurants in Vail
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: S. Frontage Road
Transit: Town of Vail and ECO Bus.
Description: This is the dining room in the new Four Seasons Resort Vail, which opened in December.
Los Angeles, California
“Flame”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had dinner here as guests of the hotel & found it to be very good. Loved the ambience & the food was delicious. The restaurant was quite which is typical of a great Four Seasons restaurant. But I have to give our waiter much due credit for working effortlessly to take care of us in addition to the many other tables he was serving. They did seem somewhat short-staffed & could benefit by having additional staff to maintain the high level of service. But again, this is a very nice restaurant & would highly recommend it. Thank you to our "French" waiter...he was a delight!

• Visited December 2012

Vail
“Wonderful dinner with fantastic service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

We truly enjoyed our meal here! Our server was very knowledgable and upbeat! We would go here again very soon!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Solon, Ohio
“Worst Dinner Ever in Vail”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

My family and I have come to Vail for over 15 years to ski and eat. We have been everywhere and have always enjoyed it or had an acceptable experience until this restaurant. The table is huge and uninviting. The service was slow to get our drink orders. Soon after taking the drink order and before they showed up the server came back to get our dinner order. I asked him if we order now I didn't want the order placed until we had enjoyed our drink. He acknowledged my request. Despite that acknowledgement the appetizers and salads came within two minutes of the drinks. He offered to take them back but who wants cool appetizers. Even though the appetizers cam quickly the main course came slow. My steak was not cooked to my request but by then all I wanted to do was get out. I would never go back.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Montreal, Canada
“FOOD SERVICE AND SERENITY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Four Seasons of course has a reputation second to none around the world, but restaurants are especially individual because the service component is so important. The Flame at the Four Seasons in Vail delivers 100%: serene ambience perfect for discussion around the table for five, a most imaginative menu that was actually fun to read, the food was perfect and our service was absolutely first rate......one word describes the experience: PERFECT

• Visited February 2013
Avon, Colorado
“Fantastic for dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

My wife and I had dinner at Flame in Vail last week (1/30/2013) and it was one of the best meals I've ever had eating out. The attention to detail and presentation was fantastic and the service was spot on. They make an elk sausage corndog from scratch which makes my mouth water just thinking about it. If you're in the mood for steak, you should know that they dry age their own and mine was outstanding! If you do go, I recommend you also make it a point to talk to your server about pairing a good wine with your meal as my wife and I were both quite impressed with their selections.

• Visited January 2013