Had high expectations for the weekend. I proposed to my now Fiance on this trip and the Four Seasons Resort in Vail delivered on all facets. Enjoyed the in-room fireplace, Nespresso coffee maker, and of course the staff who is always eager to please.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Vail
- Four Seasons Resort Vail Hotel
- Four Seasons Resort Vail Hotel Vail
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the gateway to Vail Village, Four Seasons Resort Vail presents a fresh interpretation of a grand alpine hotel. With 121 guestrooms, 19 Residence Club units and 16 Private Residences, the Resort features amazing mountain views, a signature restaurant, Flame, and full-service Spa with 13 treatment rooms. The heated pool, flanked by a fireplace, is open year-round. In winter, skiing is a breeze with the Four Seasons Ski Concierge at the base of the Vista Bahn chairlift. In summer, families discover dazzling outdoor enjoyment, with an abundance of activities including horseback riding, fly fishing, zip lining, rafting, biking and more. With the largest guestrooms in all of Vail Valley — each with a soaking tub and a stone fireplace — you may not want to leave the room! Yet the Resort is just steps away to Village nightlife, shopping, al fresco dining and the renowned Village "apres" lifestyle Vail is known for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, TIG Global, Travelocity, Booking.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Vail reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.