“All I can say is amazing.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Third Night Free!
Ranked #9 of 33 hotels in Vail
Tampa, Florida
“All I can say is amazing.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

My husband and I recently spent 4 glorious days at the Four Seasons Vail. Words cannot describe how beautiful the hotel is or how friendly the staff was. We felt like family from the moment we arrived. The location allows for day trips to many of Colorado's other quaint villages. It is also within walking distance of Vail Village and Lionshead Village which offers plenty of shops and restaurants. We are already planning next summers vacation.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
FourSeasonsColorado, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Resort Vail, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Greetings,

Thank you for your four-day stay at our Resort! Thank you for highlighting our location--not only in Vail Village, but on the way to many amazing places in Colorado.

We look forward to your return.

396 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Service is out of this world!!! Amazing in every way!! Resort grounds are well kept. Great pool area with a huge veranda facing Vail mountain. The rooms are very comfortable with a fireplace, large fluffy beds and a spectacular bathroom!! The resort is located in the heart of Vail Village within walking distance to everything. Absolutely amazing!! We are going to book another stay for September!!

• Stayed June 2013
FourSeasonsColorado, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Resort Vail, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Greetings, thank you for your review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our pool, rooms, bathroom and the resort's location. September is an amazingly beautiful time to visit the Vail Valley. We look forward to welcoming you back then.

Jim Guttau,
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

This is not the best Four Seasons property, but I enjoyed it for a couple of nights. We had a one-bedroom suite and my main issue was the lack of privacy on the balconies and the noise echoing from the pool area all day long (music, kids, etc.). I also found it very strange that the pool area can be watched from the street above and people would literally just stop and stare...it was uncomfortable. Also had issues with the bar staff not being helpful and not being able to explain things...like why I paid $9 for my cocktail but $12 for a small side of french fries, especially when there was a 'burger and fries' on the menu for one $1 more. It's the little things that can really make a stay special.

On a positive note, the room was beautiful and we really enjoyed the fireplaces and the bathroom especially. Comfortable bed, spacious living area, etc. I'd probably only return to this hotel if I got a room that did NOT look out onto the pool area.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent stay. I am glad you enjoyed the room's fireplace, bed and bathroom. You can definitely request a room not facing our pool courtyard--many great views in Vail!

Please visit us again soon.

Jim Guttau,
Batavia, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had a one bedroom mountain view suite. The room was great and well laid out. Nice touch of the tent and stuffed animal for my three year old daughter. We almost couldn't get her out of the room. In room dining was excellent and the other services. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
FourSeasonsColorado, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Resort Vail, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at our Resort! I'm glad to hear your daughter enjoyed the tent and stuffed animal--a family favorite! I do hope you can return soon.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Yes, its the Four Seasons so you expect everything to be great the minute you walk in. Yet I discovered that the staff will find a way to exceed your expectations. From our check in (Thank you Liliana) to the concierge (Thank you Dani), housekeeping, in room dining, all the way to our departure I doubt if there was a single interaction with the staff that I could put down as mediocre. They really care and that's what made our stay so perfect. The spa is a must -with its sauna, hot tubs and plunge pool. The spa staff is also great -we got a nice tour on our first visit! Overall, a very nice property made wonderful by the people who work there.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
FourSeasonsColorado, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Resort Vail, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Thank you for visiting our Resort. I'll make sure to commend the staff members you mention in your review. Our employees are the number one asset, definitely! Glad you enjoyed The Spa as well--a relaxation sanctuary.

Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

My husband and I spent our anniversary at this hotel, and we really enjoyed our time here. As natives of Colorado, we've spent a lot of time in Vail growing up, but were pleased to see that so much has changed in the last 5 years of development. The property is gorgeous, and the staff is welcoming. I wasn't really a fan of the restaurants on site, but there is so much to choose from in Vail that you will always find something. My time at the spa was nice. I wasn't too impressed, as it seemed to offer a lot of what my favorite spa in Boulder offers, but the staff was kind and polite and everything was very clean. This is definitely a great place to stay when in Vail. I'd highly recommend it.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your recent visit to our Resort--to celebrate your anniversary. Thank you for trying out The Spa, just rated five stars by Forbes Travel Guide.

We hope you can return soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Everything from the location to the staff to the room was amazing. Everyone was extremely helpful, we had a package delivered to the hotel and the staff had it ready for us upon our arrival. The room was immaculate and the bed cozy. We were traveling with a lot of gear and there was more than enough space in the walk-in closet to store it all. The fireplace was having issues when we first got to the room and by the time we got back it was fixed and running. Each night we were brought fresh water with the turndown service which was a nice touch.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
FourSeasonsColorado, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Resort Vail, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Greetings, I am glad you enjoyed our spacious closets, turndown service, guest rooms and staff!

Thanks for choosing us and hope you can return soon.

Director of Public Relations

Been to Four Seasons Resort Vail? Share your experiences!