Unfortunately I have to agree with some of the negative reviews of this hotel. It is a beautiful property and the service is good, but not what you would expect from a Four Seasons. If I’d paid half the price I’d give it 5 stars but when you are paying double the average rate you expect a better experience. I felt the hotel was understaffed and poorly trained and it was consistent throughout the hotel. When we made reservations at the concierge we would have to contact them 2 to 3 times before the reservation was completed. At the restaurant, Flame, we had to wait on average 10 minutes to be seated, not because it was full but because the open tables were not cleared. We’d have to ask a few times for drink orders. At the spa I requested a female masseuse and got a male with no explanation why. The worst was we went cross country skiing and was told just call for the shuttle 10 minutes before you were ready to be picked up. We waited 45 minutes and it never came, we had to take the bus back to the hotel.
If you are a regular Four Seasons client you will be a little disappointed but it was still a great vacation and even though we had some issues it is a beautiful property with a lot of potential.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Vail
- Four Seasons Resort Vail Hotel Vail
- Four Seasons Resort Vail Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the gateway to Vail Village, Four Seasons Resort Vail presents a fresh interpretation of a grand alpine hotel. With 121 guestrooms, 19 Residence Club units and 16 Private Residences, the Resort features amazing mountain views, a signature restaurant, Flame, and full-service Spa with 13 treatment rooms. The heated pool, flanked by a fireplace, is open year-round. In winter, skiing is a breeze with the Four Seasons Ski Concierge at the base of the Vista Bahn chairlift. In summer, families discover dazzling outdoor enjoyment, with an abundance of activities including horseback riding, fly fishing, zip lining, rafting, biking and more. With the largest guestrooms in all of Vail Valley — each with a soaking tub and a stone fireplace — you may not want to leave the room! Yet the Resort is just steps away to Village nightlife, shopping, al fresco dining and the renowned Village "apres" lifestyle Vail is known for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, TIG Global, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Vail reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.