I been in many four seasons also in USA but that is not four seasons. For me four seasons is quality .
1. I do my reservation in November and pay 800$ for twin room me and my son 11 year old. In middle December my travel agent call me and say: it's problem in reservation system and they don't have twin room. But they give two option or I need to pay 5000$ more and I get better room or they give me mountain view room and bring extra bed. What I get. Pool view room and roller bed for my son. No excuses nothing :((( my Travel agent try to connect to hotel GM but its Christmass time nobody care...
2. They don't have minibar in the room . Because its family hotel and you need to order coca cola in room service... Is it 5***** hotel? I don't think so.
3. I call to reception and ask for adaptor from European to USA electric. They don't have . Are you surprised ? I am not. And that feeling just after 2 days in that hotel...
4 breakfast: yesterday we order eggs Benedict they bring just one egg but in two min. It means they don't cook by order, we order two green tea they bring just one,muffin ( base for eggs benedict ) was wooden like pancakes today. Why That hotel have Four Seasons name????
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the gateway to Vail Village, Four Seasons Resort Vail presents a fresh interpretation of a grand alpine hotel. With 121 guestrooms, 19 Residence Club units and 16 Private Residences, the Resort features amazing mountain views, a signature restaurant, Flame, and full-service Spa with 13 treatment rooms. The heated pool, flanked by a fireplace, is open year-round. In winter, skiing is a breeze with the Four Seasons Ski Concierge at the base of the Vista Bahn chairlift. In summer, families discover dazzling outdoor enjoyment, with an abundance of activities including horseback riding, fly fishing, zip lining, rafting, biking and more. With the largest guestrooms in all of Vail Valley — each with a soaking tub and a stone fireplace — you may not want to leave the room! Yet the Resort is just steps away to Village nightlife, shopping, al fresco dining and the renowned Village "apres" lifestyle Vail is known for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, TIG Global, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Vail reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Vail
- Four Seasons Resort Vail Hotel Vail