Just returned from 5 nights at Four Seasons Vail for a pre-chrsitmas ski trip with my husband. this is one of the BEST Four Seasons I have ever been to -- from bell service, concierge, dining, ski accessibility, etc... was PERFECT! If you are looking for a fun and romantic getaway you won't regret spending the money to stay here. Everyone who works here is friendly, remember your name, go above and beyond to grant your every wish whim & want... Here is my overall impression/assessment of this property:
Valet: Very prompt when you call for your car. They had the heated seats and heater on every time and always greeted us by name. the most professional yet friendly team I've seen in a LONG time. Parking was $40/night but well worth it when you consider the cost of hiring a private car each way.
Reception: The design of the hotel is luxury mountain chalet. Beautiful fireplace and interior lounge before making your way to reception desk. Friendly and efficient staff, very prompt check in and they make you feel like they've ben waiting for your arrival. Had fresh fruit bowl and chocolate covered strawberries as a nice welcome amenity with a note from the GM.
Room: We were upgraded (make sure you book with a preferred partner agent) and had a beautiful room w/ fireplace and views as everyone else mentioned in other post. Plenty of closet space, drawers, and coat hangers for convenience. I particularly enjoyed sleeping with the fireplace on/ windows open every night to enjoy the crisp pure Colorado air.
Housekeeping: Service is what you'd expect -- early or late morning service depending on your preference/habits and same with turndown service. I'd rather have the same housekeeper everyday because some days service was better than others depending on who was working. No nighttime chocolate made me sad as well.
Spa: One of the BEST spa's ever. Simple design but great service from attendants and one of the hottest steam rooms I've ever been in. My husband & I used the facilities everyday to relax after hours of skiing. I had the advanced therapy massage with Sara, you MUST request her, she is the best masseuse I have ever had. Ended up booking two therapies with her and it was money WELL spent. The facility is beautiful with a HUGE whirlpool, showers, steam, sauna, and plunge pool. The co-ed room is my FAV, it has a cozy fireplace inside and and outside where you can sit in your robe as snowflakes fall all around you -- a TRUE WINTER WONDERLAND!
Restaurant: We went to Flame every morning for breakfast and had dinner here two times. Both times dinner was good. Our first dinning experience was better than the second only because the waiter was much more informative and professional and I enjoyed the steak more than the fish. The side dishes (vegetables) were under-cooked but the waiter had the chef prepare us new sides cooked the way we liked -- truly GOOD SERVICE. Breakfast was good, but not exceptional. Servers were friendly but the best thing about FLAME is the view of the mountain. BREATHTAKING...
Ski Concierge: This is one of the BEST things about this property. They will fit your boots, skis, poles, and all other equipment have it ready for you whenever you want to hit the slopes and even carry your gear for you to the base of the mountain! First class service!!
Skiing: We were lucky Vail got a good amount of snow while we were there which made for ideal conditions. The mountain was unbelievable beautiful and fun to ride. We will definitely be back for annual winter trips.
Overall: Don't pass up an opportunity for a great time in one of the most beautiful places on earth with some of the best hospitality professionals in the biz. Four Seasons Vail is not to be missed
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Vail Hotel
- 4 Seasons Resort Vail
- Four Seasons Resort Vail Hotel Vail
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the gateway to Vail Village, Four Seasons Resort Vail presents a fresh interpretation of a grand alpine hotel. With 121 guestrooms, 19 Residence Club units and 16 Private Residences, the Resort features amazing mountain views, a signature restaurant, Flame, and full-service Spa with 13 treatment rooms. The heated pool, flanked by a fireplace, is open year-round. In winter, skiing is a breeze with the Four Seasons Ski Concierge at the base of the Vista Bahn chairlift. In summer, families discover dazzling outdoor enjoyment, with an abundance of activities including horseback riding, fly fishing, zip lining, rafting, biking and more. With the largest guestrooms in all of Vail Valley — each with a soaking tub and a stone fireplace — you may not want to leave the room! Yet the Resort is just steps away to Village nightlife, shopping, al fresco dining and the renowned Village "apres" lifestyle Vail is known for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TIG Global, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Vail reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.