“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Topeka, Kansas
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

We came here in early June, so they were offering 35% off because it is the slow season. The sushi boats weren't included in the special, however we ordered so much that it came on one. The whole experience was awesome and the sushi was amazing. I've never seen our 5-year old eat so much sushi. This place is a little hard to find since its tucked away in a corner off the street, however its definately worth a few extra extra steps.

Visited June 2014

Vail, Colorado
“So Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

I love Sushi Oka! The hibachi is simply amazing - everything tastes so good. I've had their sushi a time or two and it was good as well. My only complaint is that it is pretty expensive, so i can't eat there as much as I would like! If you're around for the off-season, they typically have pretty good deals going on, but they definitely do not offer discounts during the winter!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Only Tried Sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Can't comment on the hibachi except the flame from the table next to ours felt like my eye brows could be singed! It was so huge it scared me to death and I was 8 feet away! The sushi was fresh and tasty. Prices were high as to be expected for sushi in Vail. Service was acceptable. We had a large group and it was confusing for the waiter, but he did a pretty good job.

Visited March 2014
Vail, Colorado
“I feel fat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

That was so good. Steak was awesome! I would recommend going. I have been to a few hibachi places and this one is on my top 5

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Groton, CT
“Great Sushi and, for Vail, a bargain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

Unlike the other Sushi places at Vail, this one is open for lunch and the afternoon. I think the prices better as well. We sat at the sushi bar and only had sushi, so this does not review the Hibachi or other offerings. The fish was very fresh and the sushi chef masterful, resulting in some of the best sushi I ever had. Great sushi in the Rocky Mountains!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Sushi Oka? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Sushi Oka, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.