“Great food at the top of Eagle Bahn!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
LITTLETON
“Great food at the top of Eagle Bahn!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

If you can sit outside and enjoy the views of the Holy Cross Wilderness, you will have the best of experiences. The food was fresh and well prepared -- a welcome step up from the "pub food" offered at most of the restaurants. Dining room is small, but food is worth sampling.

Visited August 2014

Houston, TX
“Great food, casual dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

The name and the menu of Bistro 14 gave us the impression that it would have a lot nicer of an ambiance than it had. It was a very casual atmosphere. I guess this should have been a given since it is next to a ski lift, but nonetheless. The food was fantastic. We both ordered burgers and I would definitely recommend that (our cheese plate never came, so I guess the waitress just forgot to put the order in). The entrees around us, salads, and soups all looked delicious as well. I wish I could have tried them!

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Check your Tab”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

The food was tasty but overpriced. I ordered Beet Salad which was a regular size bowl $11. We ordered the Crab Dip appetizer $14., it was very good. When our check came, we had been charged twice for every item on the tab. Plus they add in 18% gratuity on all checks without telling us

Vail, Colorado
“Very disappointed by service!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Several of us went up the gondola in Lionshead to have lunch after visiting the Vail Arts Festival. It was 1:30 when we arrived. We decided it was too windy outside so went inside at Bistro 14. There were several tables full outside but no more than 5 out of 20+ tables were occupied inside. We received our drink order quickly and placed our lunch order. We received our lunch about 45 minutes later. The waitress apologized several times for the long wait and said that they were doing training in the kitchen. Who trains at lunch on a weekend at a resort?? When our food arrived my spouse's $17 burger was good and there were lots of fries. I had ordered a roasted beet salad with grilled chicken that was very small and arrived in a boat shaped dish so you couldn't cut up the chicken - I asked the waitress to bring it back to me on a plate so I could cut up the chicken - for a $16 salad it was tiny. Our friend had a crab dip appetizer that was good. No one from management made an appearance or apology. Save your money and eat lunch in Lionshead where you can sit outside and receive much better service!

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
rochdale
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Food choice limited. And ok, not terrible,but not worth the expensive price tag.
Service extremely slow. Took far too long to have lunch.
Glad I'm not visiting this place again.

Visited June 2014