If you are looking for a cozy hotel without too much luxury, mountain haus is the best. I've stayed in the hotel for the past 2 years and both experience were amazing. The rooms are spacious, has good views and the hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. Only comment is, if you ate looking for a place that has a good breakfat, mountain haus falls short of that. They serve the basics but still good. If you really want to you can always make your own bfast in your huge rooms.
- Also Known As:
- Vail`s Mountain Haus At The Covered Bridge Hotel Vail
- Vail`s Mountain Haus At The Covered Bridge Hotel
- Mountain Haus Vail
- Mountain Haus Hotel Vail
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled along Gore Creek at the Covered Bridge in the heart of Vail Village, Vail's Mountain Haus offer luxury condominium and hotel accommodations only steps from World-class skiing, dining and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Expedia, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Vail's Mountain Haus at the Covered Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.