My husband and I have vacationed in Vail for the past 12 years or so. We always wanted to
stay at the Mountain Haus and this year we finally did. We were welcomed by staff members who were so nice and sincere, that we new our stay was going to be great. Our room was so comfortable, clean and beautiful. We enjoyed breakfast everyday in a very nice area downstairs which also was very clean, choice of food was varied and again the staff were wonderful.
Since I do not ski, I was so happy staying in a place where I could be comfy in my room, or lobby with a cozy fireplace where hot chocolate, coffee or tea was always available. My husband and I enjoyed the pool and hot tub every afternoon after he skied. Also, because of the location, I could walk to the village in no time.
We are looking forward to staying at the Mountain Haus again next year.
Jmcc from Tappan, NY
- Also Known As:
- Vail`s Mountain Haus At The Covered Bridge Hotel Vail
- Vail`s Mountain Haus At The Covered Bridge Hotel
- Mountain Haus Vail
- Mountain Haus Hotel Vail
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled along Gore Creek at the Covered Bridge in the heart of Vail Village, Vail's Mountain Haus offer luxury condominium and hotel accommodations only steps from World-class skiing, dining and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Vail's Mountain Haus at the Covered Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.