“One of the best hotels I've stayed in” 5 of 5 stars

Announcement
Vail's Mountain Haus
Ranked #9 of 33 Hotels in Vail
denver
“One of the best hotels I've stayed in”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I went to Oktoberfest in Vail in September with a group of 6 friends total and for the cheap price of $361/night for 3 bedrooms I wasn't expecting much. But I was surprised and impressed and here's why: Andrew at the front desk was professional and friendly, our friends who checked in a few hours after us had no problems checking in, free parking for all our cars, condo was huge and the living room had mountain views, they let us check in early at 1pm instead of 3 or 4pm, and check out late at noon instead of 10am, free breakfast of waffles, bacon, omelettes and sausage until 9:30am, the indoor /outdoor hot tubs and pool felt like a spa and jets were super high pressured which is what I like, 2 minute walk from Vail Village shops, festival, a dance club called Samana, and the bar at the hotel was cool and crowded. I've rented condos in Breck and we had to do chores before checking out like taking out trash and running dish washer or else we would get charged fees. And we usually had to park our cars 2 miles away by the ice rink and pay for parking passes which was annoying. This place wasn't like that; it was more like a hotel and I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: If you have a sleeper sofa, the living room is really quiet and private, so having 2 extra people wo...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
San Clemente, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Andrew Purdy is the manager of this fabulous establishment and we will not stay anywhere else. The management goes out of its way to provide a fabulous experience for us all week long. Definitely worth the price.

Room Tip: Rooms on the creekside are especially nice.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
ARVADA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

From the moment we arrived and greeted by Shelley we were impressed. Super
location and very clean. Because the stay was our anniversey Shelley at the front
desk went out of her way to make us happy.The next time we visit Vail we will try
to stay here.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Deerfield, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Everyone at the property was very accommodating. Wonderful location. Visitor Center and free parking across the street. The front desk was extremely friendly and helpful with all of our needs. The complimentary breakfast was delightful. I only wished the pool, spa area & locker room facilities were opened earlier than 10 AM daily. My husband also enjoyed free use of a bike on our vacation, to go out on a morning jaunt-- while I lingered in the indoor+outdoor whirlpool spas, after enjoying the steam room.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

A group of friends and I visited Vail for the Vail Soul Music Festival and I speak for my entire group when I say we THOROUGHLY enjoyed our stay at Vail's Mountain Haus.

This was our first time in Vail, so we had no idea what to expect. We were very pleased from start to finish.

From the very polite initial front desk reception by Allison (I sure do hope I remember her name correctly!) who instantly upgraded us upon check-in -- which was the first step in ensuring we had a beautiful stay, all others on staff who were always gracious and responsive, the beautiful decor and amenities in our condo, the housekeeping staff, to the perfect proximity to EVERYTHING in Vail Village.... our stay was exquisite.

We are already thinking of when we should book our return trip!

Thank you for making our vacation one to remember.

We will happily refer your property to all of our family and friends!

--shm

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
New Yo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Hopeful to return this winter. I stayed in a 1bdrm for business. The room/condo was huge and had all upgraded amenities. We also enjoyed free use of the bikes that the hotel offers. The location is ideal and close to all of Vail Village and also great access to the parking garage. I highly recommend the Vail Mountain Haus.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Arvada, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

My wife and I like to go up to Vail from Denver in the summer sometimes just to take a break. We have stayed at various places, not all by any means or even more than 15 different places over the years. Mountain Haus is by far the best all around quality that we have found. The location is ridiculous, only one building can be there. Right on top of the farmers market Sunday morning. The little walking bridge over gore creek that goes into Vail village is something like 20 ft from the side door. Breakfast included in the morning. Staff is always top notch. The rooms are spectacular. Views are great. The only negative thing I can think of is that there is a bus stop across the street from the front door but it doesn't bother me because they all run on natural gas anyways and they aren't that loud. For the money it's worth it every time, never any surprises.

Room Tip: Creekside is best
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to Vail's Mountain Haus at the Covered Bridge? Share your experiences!