I went to Oktoberfest in Vail in September with a group of 6 friends total and for the cheap price of $361/night for 3 bedrooms I wasn't expecting much. But I was surprised and impressed and here's why: Andrew at the front desk was professional and friendly, our friends who checked in a few hours after us had no problems checking in, free parking for all our cars, condo was huge and the living room had mountain views, they let us check in early at 1pm instead of 3 or 4pm, and check out late at noon instead of 10am, free breakfast of waffles, bacon, omelettes and sausage until 9:30am, the indoor /outdoor hot tubs and pool felt like a spa and jets were super high pressured which is what I like, 2 minute walk from Vail Village shops, festival, a dance club called Samana, and the bar at the hotel was cool and crowded. I've rented condos in Breck and we had to do chores before checking out like taking out trash and running dish washer or else we would get charged fees. And we usually had to park our cars 2 miles away by the ice rink and pay for parking passes which was annoying. This place wasn't like that; it was more like a hotel and I would definitely stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Vail`s Mountain Haus At The Covered Bridge Hotel Vail
- Vail`s Mountain Haus At The Covered Bridge Hotel
- Mountain Haus Vail
- Mountain Haus Hotel Vail
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled along Gore Creek at the Covered Bridge in the heart of Vail Village, Vail's Mountain Haus offer luxury condominium and hotel accommodations only steps from World-class skiing, dining and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Vail's Mountain Haus at the Covered Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.