A group of friends and I visited Vail for the Vail Soul Music Festival and I speak for my entire group when I say we THOROUGHLY enjoyed our stay at Vail's Mountain Haus.
This was our first time in Vail, so we had no idea what to expect. We were very pleased from start to finish.
From the very polite initial front desk reception by Allison (I sure do hope I remember her name correctly!) who instantly upgraded us upon check-in -- which was the first step in ensuring we had a beautiful stay, all others on staff who were always gracious and responsive, the beautiful decor and amenities in our condo, the housekeeping staff, to the perfect proximity to EVERYTHING in Vail Village.... our stay was exquisite.
We are already thinking of when we should book our return trip!
Thank you for making our vacation one to remember.
We will happily refer your property to all of our family and friends!
- Also Known As:
- Vail`s Mountain Haus At The Covered Bridge Hotel Vail
- Vail`s Mountain Haus At The Covered Bridge Hotel
- Mountain Haus Vail
- Mountain Haus Hotel Vail
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled along Gore Creek at the Covered Bridge in the heart of Vail Village, Vail's Mountain Haus offer luxury condominium and hotel accommodations only steps from World-class skiing, dining and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Vail's Mountain Haus at the Covered Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.