My wife and I like to go up to Vail from Denver in the summer sometimes just to take a break. We have stayed at various places, not all by any means or even more than 15 different places over the years. Mountain Haus is by far the best all around quality that we have found. The location is ridiculous, only one building can be there. Right on top of the farmers market Sunday morning. The little walking bridge over gore creek that goes into Vail village is something like 20 ft from the side door. Breakfast included in the morning. Staff is always top notch. The rooms are spectacular. Views are great. The only negative thing I can think of is that there is a bus stop across the street from the front door but it doesn't bother me because they all run on natural gas anyways and they aren't that loud. For the money it's worth it every time, never any surprises.
- Also Known As:
- Vail`s Mountain Haus At The Covered Bridge Hotel Vail
- Vail`s Mountain Haus At The Covered Bridge Hotel
- Mountain Haus Vail
- Mountain Haus Hotel Vail
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled along Gore Creek at the Covered Bridge in the heart of Vail Village, Vail's Mountain Haus offer luxury condominium and hotel accommodations only steps from World-class skiing, dining and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Vail's Mountain Haus at the Covered Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.